TAB Thread.

<-Warheart-> said:
Damn that sucks, it's a great DVD.

Anyway, I had a quick look and the first time Willie plays it when the band go silent, it looks like he's doing:

E------------------
B------------------
G-7/8--7/8---7/8--
D-x----x-----x----
A-5/6--5/6--5/6---
D------------------

It also seems like both guys have their hand in that position most of, if not all the time they play that bit.

Then I think when it goes to half time, they change to the 1st fret:

D-1b3r1--1b3r1--1b3r1--

etc. Play 1, bend to about the pitch of 2 or 3, then release. I'm not positive 'cause I only watched it quick but I'll give it another going over.

Alright. Thanks, I'll give that a try.

<-Warheart-> said:
I might give it a try, I know it gets fast near the end but if you only want Alexi's part, it should be really easy for me 'cause I know his style.
yay just alexis 2nd part.
would be fucking kewl :p

xshadowsoulsx said:
Hey Warheart, how much of Mask of Sanity did you get done?

Not that much. I'm starting from scratch because I realised all the other tabs are quite wrong in most places. I'm in no hurry to finish it so I have no idea how long it'll take me.

Yeah. "because I realised all the other tabs are quite wrong in most places."

The drums completely suck, the guitars are ok except the solos, the keys could be improved since I've noticed a few minor errors. Don't know about the bass since I can't hear it so I just have it play the root notes.

I haven't actually heard that but in terms of composition, I hate it but good job on it. Do you have the audio?

xshadowsoulsx said:
I dont know if anybody here has seen Metalocalypse on Adult Swim, but I just tabbed out the intro. Mainly because I was bored, but I had help from a video of the creator playing it. I know that the sweep is off, but I think its close. And there are some smaller pieces missing. Here it is...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FBC77B495086CEE6

Oh yeah, Im not sure about the tempo too.

hehe yeah i saw this on there homepage :) Metalocalypse is a great show btw :kickass: