TAB Thread.

where the FUCK is hellhounds?

Chill the FUCK out. We shouldn't have even heard any of these songs yet, don't go demanding tabs from the album, we'll post them when we want because it's us that have to take the time to tab them.

here's my try for smile pretty for the devil...it's not the whole song just a part of it...not a pefect tab!!!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rk6m98

I haven't listened to this song for more than like 30 secs but the intro on this sounds familiar so I'm assuming it's pretty accurate. Good job.

I have something different for the verse riff but I'm not going to go into detail or hint at every single little thing that's different to mine. Who says mine is the more accurate one??

You'll see what I have on the album's release date and you can hear in the mp3 that I posted.

I have something different for the verse riff but I'm not going to go into detail or hint at every single little thing that's different to mine. Who says mine is the more accurate one??

You'll see what I have on the album's release date and you can hear in the mp3 that I posted.

Yeah, and I'm tabbing for how I would play it for myself, to me it's just 1 guitar but I know that there are one more.

Hey Warheart.... can you tell me plz which settings you use on your amp for record stuff? And which program? I tried to get a similar sounds like you have but can't get it... Thats the best I can have I think.... I use adobe audition 3.0 for recording.
The problem is that I can get a really good sound when I reduce the distortion, but then I can't play faster riffs or solo cause the higher notes sounds like dotted notes or sth. Can't explain (you can hear what I mean at the end of Hate me! solo or the interlude before the first solo).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5fxo6m - Hate me!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3fmwls - Everytime I die

my amp settings:

amp model: metal
drive: 4
bass: 4
mid: 1
treble: full
chan vol: full
no effects

Is everybody tabbing all the songs right now? That means there is nothing left for me. :erk:

So because one person is tabbing a song, it automatically means that you're restricted to do so also? Fuck that, tab what the hell you fucking want.

We can all upload when the album is released or now if you feel like it. Everyone else is.

Hey Warheart.... can you tell me plz which settings you use on your amp for record stuff? And which program? I tried to get a similar sounds like you have but can't get it... Thats the best I can have I think.... I use adobe audition 3.0 for recording.
The problem is that I can get a really good sound when I reduce the distortion, but then I can't play faster riffs or solo cause the higher notes sounds like dotted notes or sth. Can't explain (you can hear what I mean at the end of Hate me! solo or the interlude before the first solo).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5fxo6m - Hate me!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3fmwls - Everytime I die

my amp settings:

amp model: metal
drive: 4
bass: 4
mid: 1
treble: full
chan vol: full
no effects

I can't actually remember what settings I used, it took me quite alot of experimenting to find something that didn't sound shit, but by the sounds of it, maybe you need to kill the bass a tiny bit and add a bit more gain. I know I definitely used Metal too because Insane was just way too distorted and fuzzy. I used Green Metal, btw.

It might have something to do with your pickups and/or soundcard also. I used my Ibanez which sounds very sharp and defined, compared to my Jackson. EMG's don't sound very clear to me so maybe it's that a bit.

Hello!
I just want to ask, that how do you start tabbing a song? I mean, do you use some software to slow it down, something, or not? If yes, what do you use, so where should I start it? Thanks.

You can slow songs down in Windows Media Player.

Hold Ctrl & Shift and press "S" to slow song, "N" to return to normal speed.

Haha! I think Children of Bodom should get on this forum, and submit their tabs!!

I think they'll be more than pissed as the album has leaked even before the fucking single was released, so the last thing they'll want is to come here and provide us tabs, :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to hold my other tabs back until the release of the album.

I've got Tie My Rope, Banned From Heaven and Blooddrunk up because they were all released by the band but as for the rest of the album, you'll have to wait, unless Epi, Arcane, enemy etc want to tab them all.

I've got a completed tab of Roadkill Morning, the intro of One Day You Will Cry and I'm nearly done with my full band score of Banned From Heaven.

Ok, I've started to tab LoBodomy and Smile pretty... I don't wanna say, that I will not post the tab but I will post only the drums for each song. So let's wait until the album's coming out and start a simple deal: Whoever wants a tab (except TMR, BFH, BD) just send a PM to the Tabber if he/she could send him/her via PM the tab.

I don't know about you, but all of my tabs for the new songs will stay with me until the release date, as I said.

I'll post audios of what they sound like but no GP4's.

However, if some of you guys finish a tab before the release date, you can send it to me, I'll look over it and put it in the first post on the word GO.

100% supported.

Here's my update on Banned From Heaven. I just wanted to do the guitar solo. I'll finish it off another time.

Children Of Bodom - Banned From Heaven (Tabbed by Mitch. D)

:kickass::kickass::kickass: Nice one Mitch.