TAB Thread.

I know, I wasn't having a go at you, I just think it's a silly way of doing it. Why PM? Fact is you're still giving the tabs. If you're prepared to do that, then just post them instead. If you actually going to "hold them back", then hold them from everyone.

I really want to upload mine now but I do understand this leak thing and I'd prefer to play fair. It's only another month.

Oh yeah...PM would be stupid... You would waste more time sending the tab to everybody than anything else.

off-topic: I'll try to learn all the blooddrunk songs on guitar before graduation. I'm almost done with Tie My Rope and Blooddrunk. I need to learn those solos before the end of the week. I fully learned Banned From Heaven this week. I may need 2-3 weeks of practice to get all those 3 songs perfectly without thinking.

Jesus Christ, Warheart, you are godly. I suspect you might get this often, but your ear is incredible. I must learn to have one so fine as yours! I can't wait for your tab of Lookin Out My Backdoor, if you ever decide to do it. Cheers my good sir, cheers. :kickass:

That PM thing was just an idea for people who wants those Blooddrunk tabs from people who already tabed one or more of those songs without putting it in here for everybody. I didn't say that I wanna make it. I still wait for the album and I don't post complete tabs in here or send them to any people...

Jesus Christ, Warheart, you are godly. I suspect you might get this often, but your ear is incredible. I must learn to have one so fine as yours! I can't wait for your tab of Lookin Out My Backdoor, if you ever decide to do it. Cheers my good sir, cheers. :kickass:

click

I did that the day that radio leak came out.

The one that already exists is great

There you go. Mitch re-does the tabs that can't be found correct anywhere in the net, but Ben did great job there.

@Ben: about the tab maybe you should add a bit more banjo IMO. Give song and tab another listen please, and if then you still find that the tab is like it is atm then I'll aseme once again my ears failed, :lol: At least I try.

So will all The Blooddrunk songs be tabbed out by the official album release?

That's what I'm aiming for.

MetalFleur said:
Jesus Christ, Warheart, you are godly. I suspect you might get this often, but your ear is incredible. I must learn to have one so fine as yours! I can't wait for your tab of Lookin Out My Backdoor, if you ever decide to do it. Cheers my good sir, cheers.

Thanks alot! Appreciate it, makes all my time worth it to hear that people enjoy what I do.

Fortunately for you, Ben Johnson has indeed tabbed, in full, Lookin' Out My Back Door and it was extremely quick and accurate.

And I just realised that I STILL haven't put it in the first post. I'll get on that now.

That PM thing was just an idea for people who wants those Blooddrunk tabs from people who already tabed one or more of those songs without putting it in here for everybody. I didn't say that I wanna make it. I still wait for the album and I don't post complete tabs in here or send them to any people...

Yeah, fair enough. It just seemed weird that you were prepared to send tabs through PM but not in the thread. Not long to go, anyway.

Hey Mitch, could you also use this as the definitive Chokehold tab? I reworked everything, and I'm pretty sure it's just about 100% correct, unless someone would rather use different fingering positions for the solo and such.

Oh yeah, the GP4 downconversion made the dotted notes sound as regular notes - not sure if it always does that, or only when you convert a GP5 to GP4.

In reply to the chokehold tab, there is the part in the chorus where he does the harmonics, and you've put

Harm_ _ _ _ _
C-----5-----|
G--------5--|
D--5--------|

But in a video I saw Alexi play

Harm_ _ _ _ _ _
C--------5----|
G--7--5-----5-|
D-------------|

Which I think sounds more correct :)

Hey Warheart I've got to say again that I absolutely love all your tabs. Me and my friend (guitar) and my brother (bass) are trying to learn the parts so we can jam together, and it's so much fun.

However, we find that for playing with two guitarists it's more fun to play sinergy songs (not always, but usually) than cob songs, since there are more parts that have equal difficulty harmony parts instead of one guitar playing lead and the other playing rhythm.

Thus I am making a request for you to finish unfinished sinergy tabs when you get the chance :)

Specifically Last Escape, that song owns :D

Again though, even though some aren't finished, I really appreciate your (and others that helped with some songs) work. Having fun tabs to play has really helped motivate me to learn guitar.

I appreciate the post, thanks, but I don't think I'll be concentrating on that anytime soon. I've got two things that I want to concentrate on while I'm off work for the next 3 weeks but if I ever finish it, I'll post an update here, of course.