TAB Thread.

:lol: Go away, you're making me look bad!! :lol:

I always miss these little things. I tab the insane solos and then run around the room celebrating the fact that my head is still intact, but don't bother to check the song again for every little detail. I'll get right on it. :D

YOO!!

I just finished One Day You Will Cry. Listen to the solos, sound ok?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hex6mu

:worship: Waiting for release date, :lol:

:lol: Go away, you're making me look bad!! :lol:

I always miss these little things. I tab the insane solos and then run around the room celebrating the fact that my head is still intact, but don't bother to check the song again for every little detail. I'll get right on it. :D

That made me lol really hard, :lol: Dunno why but I pictured you like ''Oh fuck I've done it OMGOMG!!!'' while running in circles and jumping, :lol:

That was awesome Warheart D:
can you send the tabs?

As soon as the album is released, ALL my Blooddrunk tabs will be in the first post under "Blooddrunk (2008)".

Holy shit. That's some awesome tabs.

Can't hear for the album to come out. I'm so learning this solo when you're gonna release the tabs.

Perfect tab.

Thanks alot. :)

Lol. If you are lucky, Arcane will tab it and you'll just have to ask him just like he said.

I don't see why. He said he's holding back his tabs too. I don't understand this PM thing though, if he sends through PM, he's still sharing and giving people the tabs. You might as well just fucking post it.

The point of holding the back is because the album has illegally LEAKED, noone should have heard these songs yet. You need to make a choice, give people the tabs or don't give people the tabs.

I don't really see anything wrong with uploading like half songs with just guitar or a riff or two because it doesn't really give the song away completely.

And I'm glad everyone likes the One Day You Will Cry tab.

@warheart: guitar in BFH is pretty fucking perfect. the keys are a little off IMO, but it's not that bad. all in all: fannytastic tab :)

I don't see why. He said he's holding back his tabs too. I don't understand this PM thing though, if he sends through PM, he's still sharing and giving people the tabs. You might as well just fucking post it.

The point of holding the back is because the album has illegally LEAKED, noone should have heard these songs yet. You need to make a choice, give people the tabs or don't give people the tabs.

I don't really see anything wrong with uploading like half songs with just guitar or a riff or two because it doesn't really give the song away completely.

And I'm glad everyone likes the One Day You Will Cry tab.

Well I went with what Arcane said... (If he said it.. I didn't see that post... I read in a quote)

Arcane-Bodom said:
Ok, I've started to tab LoBodomy and Smile pretty... I don't wanna say, that I will not post the tab but I will post only the drums for each song. So let's wait until the album's coming out and start a simple deal: Whoever wants a tab (except TMR, BFH, BD) just send a PM to the Tabber if he/she could send him/her via PM the tab.