TAB Thread.

ive checked you'r other videos out. in the "solo" video, are you trying to play living dead beat solo? practice you'r tapping and you'r sweeping first. start slow, then progress speed...
I don't think thats Digma

Hey guys, all of Epi's backing tracks are at the bottom of the first post. I've uploaded them all in seperate .rar files for each album.

I'm in the process of making some for the Blooddrunk album. Here's Hellhounds...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ti7n0q

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

So much fucking thanks to both of you :kickass: Dude both of you have made more for all the guitarplayers here than all of us together will ever be able to do for you, we owe both of you quite a lot.

Thanks guys!

I have updated some of those BT's quite a bit plus I've made more since I posted those here.

I can upload them as soon as I get home from work (in a week or so).

Thanks guys!

I have updated some of those BT's quite a bit plus I've made more since I posted those here.

I can upload them as soon as I get home from work (in a week or so).

hey Epi.

did you made the the Rock intro BT? there is a guitar track with it. is that a Soundfont or did you played with it?

hey Epi.

did you made the the Rock intro BT? there is a guitar track with it. is that a Soundfont or did you played with it?

Oh shit, that's still there? :D

It's me playing yeah (quick recording, one take and I didn't even properly learn the guitar part as you can hear from the numerous mistakes lol :D). Apparently I uploaded the wrong version of that BT here.

I will upload the updated (plus some new ones) backing tracks here as soon as I get home.

I also have original BT's for the following songs:

- Children Of Bodom
- Warheart
- Towards Dead End

These are taken from the Hevikaraoke: Hits from Spinefarm DVD. These are the original studio recordings without the guitar tracks.

Oh shit, that's still there? :D

It's me playing yeah (quick recording, one take and I didn't even properly learn the guitar part as you can hear from the numerous mistakes lol :D). Apparently I uploaded the wrong version of that BT here.

I will upload the updated (plus some new ones) backing tracks here as soon as I get home.

- Children Of Bodom
- Warheart
- Towards Dead End

These are taken from the Hevikaraoke: Hits from Spinefarm DVD. These are the original studio recordings without the guitar tracks.

No i dont know if your old one is still here.. i had it saved on my PC haha

and WOOOT I WANT THOSE official Recorded BT's !!!!!!

Holy shit I didn't see them before! Thank you (Warheart and EPI) very much for contributing them

I only put them up last night so that's why.

+1!! Fuck yeah, now that I have PX4D I'll be able to record something! :headbang:

Epi & Warheart:worship:notworthy:worship:

Do it do it. :D

- Children Of Bodom
- Warheart
- Towards Dead End

I would like to hear these.

And I just noticed there's a few keyboard parts missing in the Hellhounds BT so I'll add that later.