TAB Thread.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7187276 said:
Are you another admirer of <-Warhert->/Mitch's tabs and stuff? Your screen-name is quite similar to his... :p
Haha, I had noticed that but please don't take it the wrong way, I am ONLY joking, I swear.
Seriously, welcome to the forum. :)

*runs away before Mitch kicks her*

I would never. Only hugz and kissez for you. :oops:

Sounds good dude. What kind of software do you use to put together your tracks (like this backing track and the forum jam)?

Cool Edit Pro.

Children Of Bodom went a little bit better, played without backing track this time. (Solo is sooo awful but just ignore it). And those slaps when the keyboard is playing was just to keep the tempo :p
Children Of Bodom - Let me hear your opinions, I'm gonna learn a song proper.

I think it would help a lot of you put a backing track in (or the original song) at least quietly... that or at the VERY LEAST a metronome. It's hard to listen to the non-rhythmic parts when there's no reference for the beat/chords.

I would advise learning some easier stuff to get your rhythm skills up before tackling COB songs.

Do you play the Roadkill Morning intro with downstrokes? (only downstrokes) That's the way I play it and it sounds like he's playing it that way. Well I dunno what else to play, Metallica, Slayer stuff like that. Just kidding with you, it would be so much easier if all of you heard it IRL :p Because it does always get sloppy when I record, dunno why. Bad habit.

Warheart: Even though I not interested in any Blooddrunk tabs I always wondered how long did it take you to do tab one of the BD songs?

Track 7 took about a day, track 3 took about 3 weeks because I kept putting it off. The rest were about 2/3 days because tabbing for long periods of time gets boring.

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;7187457 said:
Same to you, you know. :oops:

Ok, now I really leave the thread since it's not the place for me, no need to tell me, I'm aware of that. Sorry for ruining this page a bit, byez. :wave:

&#9829;

Do you play the Roadkill Morning intro with downstrokes? (only downstrokes) That's the way I play it and it sounds like he's playing it that way. Well I dunno what else to play, Metallica, Slayer stuff like that. Just kidding with you, it would be so much easier if all of you heard it IRL :p Because it does always get sloppy when I record, dunno why. Bad habit.

The recordings don't lie. Do not blame them. Seriously.

1: I seriously doubt it. Roope sometimes does licks with all downstrokes, but Alexi seems to do alternate picking almost all the time.

2: Maybe it's just when you record you hear the sloppiness you don't hear when you're playing. I remember before I started recording myself a while ago I didn't even realize how sloppy I was. Since I was playing and trying to hit the notes, I was expecting to hear those notes and wasn't listening for extraneous sloppiness, thus I didn't hear it. Even now I can hear sloppiness, but I always hear more when I listen to a recording of myself than I heard while I was playing it.

is ANYONE allready on a lil bloodred ridin hood tab??
because im giving it a shot, i got the drums complete, im on the guitars and bass now
but i would freak out if someone posts one like 2 days before me (which is possibly better)
i mean, its a lot of work for nothing.. :/

1: I seriously doubt it. Roope sometimes does licks with all downstrokes, but Alexi seems to do alternate picking almost all the time.

2: Maybe it's just when you record you hear the sloppiness you don't hear when you're playing. I remember before I started recording myself a while ago I didn't even realize how sloppy I was. Since I was playing and trying to hit the notes, I was expecting to hear those notes and wasn't listening for extraneous sloppiness, thus I didn't hear it. Even now I can hear sloppiness, but I always hear more when I listen to a recording of myself than I heard while I was playing it.

Thanks for the info, and yeah I'm gonna train every song proper now, as a real person. Because I want to learn them completely clean.

Anyone got a accurate 'Stone Cold Soul' tab ? If someone have one can you plz post a link to it. I'd be grateful :) ...

http://www.guitardojo.com/tabfiles/xfiles/MRDuCran_tabs/Stone - 01 - Stone Cold Soul.gp4

is ANYONE allready on a lil bloodred ridin hood tab??
because im giving it a shot, i got the drums complete, im on the guitars and bass now
but i would freak out if someone posts one like 2 days before me (which is possibly better)
i mean, its a lot of work for nothing.. :/

No.