TAB Thread.

There one bit where you end up on the inside of both strings and you have to pick them, you know what i mean?

I'm assuming you're referring to inside picking. It's something that happens, you just have to practise and get used to it.

Something like this:

E-19--------19--------19--------19---------
B----16-17-----16-17-----16-17----16-17---

Where you're playing groups of 3's, but in a 16th note pattern, using strict alt picking. Every time you play that high B, you're alternating between a downstroke the first time, then an up every other time.

I find it easier if you accent that high note, because then your hand kinda automatically goes there because it knows you need to hit it harder. It's weird trying to explain it but you'll get it.

I'm assuming you're referring to inside picking. It's something that happens, you just have to practise and get used to it.

Something like this:

E-19--------19--------19--------19---------
B----16-17-----16-17-----16-17----16-17---

Where you're playing groups of 3's, but in a 16th note pattern, using strict alt picking. Every time you play that high B, you're alternating between a downstroke the first time, then an up every other time.

I find it easier if you accent that high note, because then your hand kinda automatically goes there because it knows you need to hit it harder. It's weird trying to explain it but you'll get it.

:worship: Cheers man i will get on with practising that. Thanks for the help

I did this a while ago, some parts are wrong, but its still a fun song :D

I think I used a tab that I edited, but I found it on UG

EDIT: I stress, this was a LONG time ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done again Everytime I die (guitars). I've corrected the intro (I'm pretty sure with all notes except bar 1 and 5), finger position bar 10 (both guitars) and the beginning of the solo (bars 80, 81 - finger position should perfect now - I can give you soundfile of those bars if you want to hear that their is no difference between my playing and the album version)

Everytime I Die

@ Digma: I think the last two notes were whammy effects on the harmonies on bars 17 and 3... try it out (the Sioux City thing).

@ Warheart: LoBodomy comes maybe today... I have to go over a few parts and I've only tabbed the guitars.

but the verse should be sth like this:

-----------------------------
--------0---2-----------3----
--------0---2-----------3----
--2-2-2---2---2---2-2-2--2--

and then
-----------------------------------
-------2---3------------------2---
-------2---0------------------2---
-2-2-2---2---2--2-2-2--2-2-2---2-

I've record a short part that you can hear that it's nearly the same as on the album...

LoBodomy