TAB Thread.

I've done again Everytime I die (guitars). I've corrected the intro (I'm pretty sure with all notes except bar 1 and 5), finger position bar 10 (both guitars) and the beginning of the solo (bars 80, 81 - finger position should perfect now - I can give you soundfile of those bars if you want to hear that their is no difference between my playing and the album version)

Everytime I Die

@ Digma: I think the last two notes were whammy effects on the harmonies on bars 17 and 3... try it out (the Sioux City thing).

@ Warheart: LoBodomy comes maybe today... I have to go over a few parts and I've only tabbed the guitars.

but the verse should be sth like this:

-----------------------------
--------0---2-----------3----
--------0---2-----------3----
--2-2-2---2---2---2-2-2--2--

and then
-----------------------------------
-------2---3------------------2---
-------2---0------------------2---
-2-2-2---2---2--2-2-2--2-2-2---2-

I've record a short part that you can hear that it's nearly the same as on the album...

LoBodomy

thanks!

@ ALL

I've downloaded Fruity Loops a few days ago and I want to make backing tracks for:

Downfall - Chaos Ridden Years
some Hatebreeder songs and
the complete Blooddrunk album.

I've got a good drum kit and a good soundfont for bass but I can't find any good keyboard soundfonts (already searched on hammer sounds), so if anybody could help me out and gave my a good keyboard lead soundfont for the solos, one or two for the backround keys (chors, sawtooth, ahhs whatever or anything that fits well for Bodom) and for Downfall would be pretty cool!
I know Epi made a few ones and also one for Downfall but I can't find the soundfont for Downfall Keyboard...

I recorded Sioux City Sarsaparilla and Sixpunder, both are very sloppy though, unfortunately. I'll maybe gonna record something else later, or try these ones one more time, did this in the morning and I was in a hurry so I didn't have any time to listen to them. I were out of tune too.

SCS
Sixpounder

AHHHH! MY EARS!!!! fuck!

sorry dude, but that was the worst cover I've ever heard...

Haha thanks :rofl: My sound isn't very good when I connect the amp straight into the mic input and I was kinda tired when I made it but, excuses excuses.
I need to train it more than I do now (basically I just play the song over and over again at regular speed).

Children Of Bodom went a little bit better, played without backing track this time. (Solo is sooo awful but just ignore it). And those slaps when the keyboard is playing was just to keep the tempo :p
Children Of Bodom - Let me hear your opinions, I'm gonna learn a song proper.

Children Of Bodom went a little bit better, played without backing track this time. (Solo is sooo awful but just ignore it). And those slaps when the keyboard is playing was just to keep the tempo :p
Children Of Bodom - Let me hear your opinions, I'm gonna learn a song proper.

Its better than sixpounder
but try practicing along music or gp, or metronome, and practice slow and build up speed
your sound is pretty nice tho
keep it up:)

@Warheart
I didnt find a working link to your tab 'Stone Cold Soul' by Stone. Can you plz post a link where you have it. Im sorry if someone have already said this ... I dont think I have time to read a thread this long :)

Its better than sixpounder
but try practicing along music or gp, or metronome, and practice slow and build up speed
your sound is pretty nice tho
keep it up:)

It sounds good when I play along with the real song / backin track but when I record it it doesn't sound good :confused: that's the strange thing, and btw I have been playing that solo slow but I can't nail it :zombie:

@Warheart
I didnt find a working link to your tab 'Stone Cold Soul' by Stone. Can you plz post a link where you have it. Im sorry if someone have already said this ... I dont think I have time to read a thread this long :)

Are you another admirer of <-Warheart->/Mitch's tabs and stuff? Your screen-name is quite similar to his... :p
Haha, I had noticed that but please don't take it the wrong way, I am ONLY joking, I swear.
Seriously, welcome to the forum. :)

*runs away before Mitch kicks her*