TAB Thread.

Hey mitch I tabbed out a version of every time I die using a mixture of the partial tab you have available and a crappy one from ultimate guitar so that me and my friend can play it (me playing alexi's part, her playing alexander's part).

We really like the live in tuska version, so I tabbed a lot of it similar to the way its played at tuska, specifically the guitar solo.

I can't help but feel like at least one or two notes in that really fast passage is slightly off... the part in measure 85 and 86 (some parts were really hard to hear for me to get it accurate so I guesstimated).

I was wondering if you could take a look and tell me if there is anything that needs to be fixed.

BTW I know the part on the and of 3 at measure 84 isn't how he played it, I just like it that way :)

here's the link to the file:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f33bub

Thanks a lot :) (btw if anyone else besides mitch wants to look at it feel free :p ).

OH YEAH also the recurring theme that happens at measure 49.... When I watch the video he's clearly at the 7th fret, and he never moves his hand below the 7th fret, and that's all I could tab that sounded right... do you think that's right or does something need to be changed there?

Thanks a lot in advance :D

mmh... check out my version in the cob cover thread. I play it similar like you... but it's nothing special... here and their a few changes in some notes... when I make tabs of how I play Hate me, Downfall or AYDY I have to change 40% of all notes :)

It sounds ok. A few wrong notes during the triplet picking solo thing but everything sounds alright. I've never tabbed it so I can't really comment.

Hey Mitch I was checking out your new soundclick recordings,pretty awesome,got a favour to ask if you have time(or still have it)
could you upload your Crimson Tide,Deep Blue Sea BT??????It would mean a lot ot me.

Warheart,

I recall a video of you playing through some random licks and one of them was what Alexi plays here at 0:24 seconds:

Do you happen to have a tab for that? Thanks. Sorry if it's already been posted before; I looked through the links on the first page and didn't seem to find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant uplaod it says its not there somethin like that WTF ??

Yes, it's a bit scary. When I upload it and gave Mitch the link I just clicked on the link and then their comes a direct download link like when you click on one of the tabs on first page. Now it says you have an invalid session click but you can download it when you scroll down a bit click on Download now!

Don't know if you guys have the same problem, but this link (Download now!) works. Maybe you can change the link on first page with this one Mitch?