TAB Thread.

Awesome Metallica tab, thanks!

That composition is awesome too, is there any chance I could get the other two?

Can anybody tab Taste of my scythe? I would do it by myself but I have like 20 other songs I want/must tab undone...
That is actually the song I was planning on tabbing next, but it takes me a while to finish tabs because I don't work on them that often. Might have it done in a month or so...

Hey Mitch, in FTR solo at bar 148 the fifth note is 17 on b-string, it is supposed to be 20. I was listening to the song slowed donw and noticed this. And also the third note in bar 153 is 14 on d-string but is supposed to be 14 on a-string. Agree?

I will post Lil' bloodred ridin' hood tomorrow!

@ Marfal: I looked over your tab but I had to tab it new cause you had to many mistakes in it and sorry dude that I haven't answer you because of the Behemoth tab but after installing GP 5.2 some francais blah blah says that I can't open the Behemoth tab (and other tabs too) so I had to tab it again which sucks balls cause the drums were really hard to tab. But if you want I can't sent you the guitars first cause I think I can tab them in half an hour or sth.

I was just learning this song maybe a week ago and noticed this too. Here is what I have for the solo

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qt1mji

I heard those too

I will post Lil' bloodred ridin' hood tomorrow!

@ Marfal: I looked over your tab but I had to tab it new cause you had to many mistakes in it and sorry dude that I haven't answer you because of the Behemoth tab but after installing GP 5.2 some francais blah blah says that I can't open the Behemoth tab (and other tabs too) so I had to tab it again which sucks balls cause the drums were really hard to tab. But if you want I can't sent you the guitars first cause I think I can tab them in half an hour or sth.

You could still send me the old tab, as I could probably open it? Otherwise, take your time man.:)
And ofcourse you can send the guitars as I'm pretty anxious to see it..:p

Sorry, the free service is at full capacity.

ok, it works. well, thx for the tab but that is a pretty simple part and you only tabbed the lead - and I would change the fingering but thx ;)

Sorry, the free service is at full capacity.

ok, it works. well, thx for the tab but that is a pretty simple part and you only tabbed the lead - and I would change the fingering but thx ;)

Yeah, I just did it a few minutes ago, nothing complicated, but it'd help anyone! And I think the fingering is quite good, it's better than doing the 12 to 19 leap, instead you just do 17 to 19, and you would use the 1st and 2nd string, as opposed to just the 1st, which I find is better :)