TAB Thread.

Simple question for the fruity loops users: How can I use the wav files in fruity loops (on the left side in the packs folder) as soundfonts? I already have a midi track with 3 instruments and I dont find good soundfonts for them. But the wav files sound perfect.

Could someone make a tab from Rytmihäiriö song called "Pyörillä kulkeva kuoleman enkeli" because Alexi Laiho plays two solos in that song? Or even make a tab the solos?

Using this vid[ [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYcRPE0vaQ&feature=related[/ame] ] i noticed that the intro of lake bodom is something like

-----------------------------17----------------------------------15-13--------------------
--------------------------17---------------------------------------------17-15-13----------
---14-16-17-14-14-16-17----------------14-16-17-14-14-16-17---------------------16-14------
-14--------------------------------14-14--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using this vid[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYcRPE0vaQ&feature=related ] i noticed that the intro of lake bodom is something like

-----------------------------17----------------------------------15-13--------------------
--------------------------17---------------------------------------------17-15-13----------
---14-16-17-14-14-16-17----------------14-16-17-14-14-16-17---------------------16-14------
-14--------------------------------14-14--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow he string skips fast

was wondering if some1 could tell me what the easier bodom songs are to learn/play. been playing guitar around a year and fully aware its physically not possible for me to do a massive amount of them. feedback would be greatly appreciated.
apologies if this has been asked a million times.

was wondering if some1 could tell me what the easier bodom songs are to learn/play. been playing guitar around a year and fully aware its physically not possible for me to do a massive amount of them. feedback would be greatly appreciated.
apologies if this has been asked a million times.

Try the slower songs first, Bed of Razors/Everytime I die.
Hate me is the first Bodom song I ever learnt and Silent Night Bodom night was the first Bodom solo I learnt.

one thing i have to say, is i have been playing guitar for just over 3 years, and bodom is something i started atempting to learn
like a year ago. and i found it really tricky at first
but now i can play alot of there stuff with solo's and everything.
trying to learn something you can't play and forcing yourself to learn it
is one of the best ways to learn.

thanks for all the feedback, ive found this video on youtube of chords and was wondering if somebody could please tab them out. im guessing a good place to start would be by learning these chords but i'm not entirely sure where his fingers are all of them. would be greatly appreciated if somebody could help me out by tabbing it out or something,
thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was obviously laughing about how you failed on the ASCII lol