TAB Thread.

Hi!
Some might add a tab Inearthed? Played and are playing great music and I would like to teach her a bit ...:heh:

True, I've been lazy.

I'll add them now, but tabs from Hemlock need some corrections. I've done some on DW but will finish them later.

It could put someone to tab songs Made Of Hate? They play similar to the COB, it is someone like ... :rofl:
Sorry but I am not good in English .. :rofl:

True, I've been lazy.

I'll add them now, but tabs from Hemlock need some corrections. I've done some on DW but will finish them later.

I still miss:

We're not gonna fall
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Downfall
Lil' bloodred ridin' hood
Kissing the shadows
Living Dead Beat (well, I only tabbed the guitars but it's defeinitely better than the one on first page)

Oh and

Do we need:

3 versions of TLAOD (Epis tab is the best)
2 versions of SNBN (Fret's is the best)
2 versions of TOMS (both are great so I don't know but one is definitely more correct than the other one)
Chokehold song and solo (why not combine both?)
ADK song, solo and harmony (why not combine all or delete the solo and harmony?)

I don't see any sense in it

I know .... only someone could be interested and post tabs .... I am not going out to create a new topic ...

Hello all,
Is any body who can tab this please : ?
I never found the complete tab. If there is a person who's abble to tab this, please do it on guitar pro,
thanks a lot :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have the incomplete tab thanks :)
But anybody can complete the laiho guitar tab ? If we are abble to tab kissing the shadows I think it's possible for this song ? :p Isn't it ? :)