TAB Thread.

Well, yes. Whenever you see some mistakes - tell us! Their is propably no tab on first fage which is nearly 100% perfect. I think I will find mistakes in every tab when I really spend time in every single one.

The reason I ask is because I've tried saying things in the past and usually it just seemed to cause whoever made the tab to get defensive and so it didn't end up mattering anyway :lol: And I mean they're very minor things, some just the way Alexi chooses to fret the given riff or something.

Awesome tab Arance! Want to put some input, so I took a quick look through it and here are some things I noticed:

Bar 19: Changed position of arpeggio on Git 4 and removed the Git 1 lick because I think it's still just chords there
Bar 71-72: Didn't change anything, but I honestly couldn't hear the lick that is being played by Git 4, but it just might be me.
Bar 89-92: Changed some notes on Git 4 and 5, and changed Git 1 to five chords because that's what I think is being played
Bar 136-137: Changed Git 1 to what I think is being played.
Bar 163: Changed Git 2 notes, altered position of Git 1 notes to make it an easier transition to the next chord
Bar 264: Changed 1 note in Git 4 that was out of key. Although I agree those last few bars are really hard to hear, and I think what you have might actually be what is played. But I don't think it was intentional if that's really what is played.

Anyways, here's the tab with the changes: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lf9udy
Again, sick tab! :kickass:

Ok, I've checked out your corrections and some of Mitch's corrections and this is what I think:

Bar 19: their is an apreggio on git 1 (I can delete the voice and lead guitars with adobe audition so I can clearly hear the rythm guitars) and my apreggio on git 4 was correct too (I've checked it like 20 times)

Bar 71-72: Yeah, you could be right but I also don't know :)

Bar 89-92: I still think mine was correct cause this was also a part to which I listend like half an hour but I'm not sure about git 1 so you could be right.

Bar 136-137: I can't hear the notes on the higher strings but I think this part doesn't really matter.

Bar 163: Mine was correct. I've checked it out a few times and I always hear what I got.
Bar 264: Yes, you're right.

Mitch: Bar 210/211 Git 4: Check out your changes again. I think they're wrong. You can clearly hear what I've tabbed (you can slow it down like 50% and still hear it really good)

Ok, that's waht I think. :)

I am downloading the backing tracks and am very dissapointed in the small selection of Are You Dead Yet tracks. I am getting the Tab book soon (ordered off of amazon) and was hoping I could find Backing Tracks somewhere. When do you think they will go up Mitch? And do you know where I might be able to get some elsewhere till you make some?

I am downloading the backing tracks and am very dissapointed in the small selection of Are You Dead Yet tracks. I am getting the Tab book soon (ordered off of amazon) and was hoping I could find Backing Tracks somewhere. When do you think they will go up Mitch? And do you know where I might be able to get some elsewhere till you make some?

Has your book arrived yet cause i;ve preordered it but it's out of stock...

You know, Mitch/Arcane/Epi/any of the tabers here has no responsibility for doing the tabs and the BTs, they do it because they want and let us have it, so it's kind of rude to just pop up here, make no contribution and, to top it, say that you're very dissapointed becasue there's not exactly what you want.

You know, Mitch/Arcane/Epi/any of the tabers here has no responsibility for doing the tabs and the BTs, they do it because they want and let us have it, so it's kind of rude to just pop up here, make no contribution and, to top it, say that you're very dissapointed becasue there's not exactly what you want.

Very well said, Jose.

Rayza, if you're so disappointed, then there's nothing stopping you from finishing off the album and uploading them for us instead. Like COC said, it's not some kind of responsibility of ours to make sure that all the backing tracks for every album are available online for lazy fuckers who just wanna download stuff for free without any work or any word of a 'thanks'.

Arcane, I'll get to the tabs later. I'm not sure about the things you wrote, 'cause I haven't actually checked them yet, but I'll have a look later and see if I can find the other tabs you did too.

Hey everyone.

I know i'm coming out of nowhere and i'm asking for a tab, but i'm still asking because it's really for a SMALL tabbing.

It's just that i finished learning Bodom After Midnight keyboard solo, except for the part with like 2 or 3 keyboards playing together (like in bar 93, in the latest tab given by mitch).
It's a complete puzzle for me, the tab is almost right, except it miss ONE harmony.

It's like : First it play alone. (bar 93, first half)
Then another one goes in (bar 92, second half - that's the one i want).
Then (bar 94-95) It's like if three keyboards were playing together.

I ask it coz im pretty much lame in tabbing, especially in harmonies, the only thing i ever tabbed was Mask Of Sanity Keyboard Solo and it's FAR from perfect, but that's the way i play it i guess.

Thanks a lot.

I tried to tab it myself but...
I never laughed so much.
And my ears ended up bleeding so i gave up.

I just read the responses and realised I worded my comment really wrong. "Very Dissapointed" was a really bad wording choice. What happened was I saw these backing tracks for AYDY and was like oh awesome cus I just pre ordered the tab book, then I downloaded the file and saw there were 3 songs on it and I was like ah damn cus I thought there might have been more. I was just TRYING to ask if you guys have any plans to make the rest, im just curious. I have been watching the videos Mitch does on youtube for around 5 months (Rayza09) and really like them. I didn't mean to offend anyone or piss anyone off even though I did. When I wrote the comment I wasn't angry or anything and im not like taking it back to clear things up, I was thinking friendly and everything when I posted it but the wording was really bad and it came accross wrong. I usually go over my comments but it was late (here in AUS) and I'd just finished finally downloading the backing tracks and just chucked the comment in before bed. Sorry again cus I am usually one to go off at people who complain just like COC did to me. By dissapointed I was meaning like I got really excited when I saw the AYDY tab file and then there wasn't like Trashed, Lost & Strungout and stuff so I was like damn ill have to keep looking. Real sorry for fucking this up majorly, I know how much of an asshole I sound like cus I can't play drums for shit and can't make the backing tracks so I sound like I am ordering people to do it for me for free. If I get any good at tabbing stuff on guitar I will send them in cus this is seriously the best bodom fan contribution since Scythes Of Bodom cus you guys are pro's and there is so much wrong tab on the internet

Has your book arrived yet cause i;ve preordered it but it's out of stock...

Yeah it went from Pre Order to Out Of Stock and now are on In Stock on June 20th so I have ordered mine through Amazon but from a different seller. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1603780831/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
I got mine from some dude called A1BOOKS which was a big mistake seeing as it is estimated to arrive between July 15th and August 14th. I should've got mine off of eBay

Yeah it went from Pre Order to Out Of Stock and now are on In Stock on June 20th so I have ordered mine through Amazon but from a different seller. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1603780831/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
I got mine from some dude called A1BOOKS which was a big mistake seeing as it is estimated to arrive between July 15th and August 14th. I should've got mine off of eBay

Mine just shipped yesterday and it has the same estimated dates, but I shop from amazon regularly, they always arrive earlier than the date posted, so i'm sure that they will arrive in two weeks or so...:)

Mine just shipped yesterday and it has the same estimated dates, but I shop from amazon regularly, they always arrive earlier than the date posted, so i'm sure that they will arrive in two weeks or so...:)

Awesome! It's the school holidays here (we get 2 weeks off) so hopefully it should arrive 1st July when I get back from Holiday. I just got a LTD MH-1000 with a floyd so I wanna dedicate my holidays to learning the album. Looking forward to the In Your Face and Punch Me, I Bleed tabs!

I still miss:

We're not gonna fall
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Downfall
Lil' bloodred ridin' hood
Kissing the shadows
Living Dead Beat (well, I only tabbed the guitars but it's defeinitely better than the one on first page)

Oh and

Do we need:

3 versions of TLAOD (Epis tab is the best)
2 versions of SNBN (Fret's is the best)
2 versions of TOMS (both are great so I don't know but one is definitely more correct than the other one)
Chokehold song and solo (why not combine both?)
ADK song, solo and harmony (why not combine all or delete the solo and harmony?)

I don't see any sense in it

any update yet? Because I am looking for the we are not gonna fall tab