TAB Thread.

Can somebody send me Towards Dead End and Everytime I die again (not the tab - the album songs)? I've slowed down TDE and muted the leads in ETID and saved both but over the original file... :/

ive got a question about the backing tracks

ive got 3 Original backing tracks with Vocals
warheart
towards Dead end
Children of Bodom

but does anyone have more or others?

cause i thought someone here also had a needled 24/7?

ive got a question about the backing tracks

ive got 3 Original backing tracks with Vocals
warheart
towards Dead end
Children of Bodom

but does anyone have more or others?

cause i thought someone here also had a needled 24/7?
i guess your 3 were from the karaoke cd/dvd from spinefarm. i dont think they ever released a second dvd with cob songs.

Can somebody send me Towards Dead End and Everytime I die again (not the tab - the album songs)? I've slowed down TDE and muted the leads in ETID and saved both but over the original file... :/

Can you tell me which programme do you use to slow songs down and change the settings?
I'd like to use it to try to decipher the lyrics of the songs

Hey, could any of you please post here or pm me a .pdf or image version of Hate Me! intro harmony keyboards (the one Alexi and Janne play) and Warmen's Beyond Abilities first harmony riff keyboards? I don't have GP here in Ireland so I can't do it myself and I have a couple of students who can play good keys and I want to have some fun having them try it out. If someone could post here preferrably an image (although I guess this computers will also have some .pdf reader) it'd be great. Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey, could any of you please post here or pm me a .pdf or image version of Hate Me! intro harmony keyboards (the one Alexi and Janne play) and Warmen's Beyond Abilities first harmony riff keyboards? I don't have GP here in Ireland so I can't do it myself and I have a couple of students who can play good keys and I want to have some fun having them try it out. If someone could post here preferrably an image (although I guess this computers will also have some .pdf reader) it'd be great. Thanks a lot in advance!

www.gnurgsel.de/daten/Desktop.rar

Do you know if you guys are going to do Angels Don't Kill. It's a good song and has some okay tab out there and I want to see how you guys think it's played cus you are like the pro's of the internet :)

I think the tab for adk on ug is fairly decent, certainly one of the better ones.
Anybody wanna attempt to tab the lake bodom keyboard solo? I had a go, failed horribly after the first note :(

Thanks for the tab Fret. I like it but the chorus bit is different to how I play it so I will have to relearn. Really good Job with the solo before the guitar/keyboard duel, the one thats like a riff. I saw Alexi play it like that on the Reap n Roll vids and kinda tabbed it myself but seeing this confirms how to play it. I have seen so much wrong versions of it and this one is easily the best. I wish I knew about this thread earlier BEFORE I learn't all the wrong tabs :S

Are you Rayza09 on Youtube?

Yes I am that annoying kid who posted 1000 comments on your Living Dead Beat video, sorry about that hehe.
I was asking how long it takes you to learn a song cus I wanna make a COBHC Rayza Youtube account and get some Bodom covers up one day hopefully. Still learning how to sweep pick and need to get my speed up for the real fast bits of the solos though. I been learning AYDY for like a year and still can't get that fast bit of the solo down. Bed Of Razors seems to be the easiest so I will try that first when I learn sweep picking