TAB Thread.

ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange (encode) and can also be the name for your written down gp notes. Youre notes are partly muddled.

BTW... You can download the Blooddrunk Backing Tracks from first page again. My filefront server deleted the .zip file so I've uploaded it on my RS server!

one quick question
i recognized that some of the latest guitar pro tabs are in the modern styil
(gp 5.6 or something like that)
is it possible to upload them again in gp 4 style?

one quick question
i recognized that some of the latest guitar pro tabs are in the modern styil
(gp 5.6 or something like that)
is it possible to upload them again in gp 4 style?

I'm 99% sure that Mitch always uses gp4 format? ... REALLY sure on this...

But obviously, only he would know ;o

don't try to play Bodom after one year

I don't see why not... If I remember correctly I started trying to play bodom after about 3 months of playing guitar.

Sure I was f-ing terrible and I'm sure it sounded horrible, but I'll bet challenging myself like that helped me learn quickly.

I don't see why not... If I remember correctly I started trying to play bodom after about 3 months of playing guitar.

Sure I was f-ing terrible and I'm sure it sounded horrible, but I'll bet challenging myself like that helped me learn quickly.

I've been playing a bit of guitar since last summer and here's some COB parts I've practised and can play somehow (and are worth mention):

Everytime I Die - Until after first chorus (+ beginning of 1st solo)
Warheart - All except solos (+ beginning of 1st solo)
Silent Night - Until after first chorus
Bed Of Razors - Melody
Banned from Heaven - The intro melody parts (+ beginning of 1st solo)
The Rock Theme - Except for the solo parts

This kind of stuff is nice to practise for a beginner. But I have been messing with the keyboard for a few years so it served some help to get started. Also just reading stuff, here for example, is good background work.

But I must be lightyears away from being able to play all that fast stuff. :Smug:

Does anyone have an aces high solo tab?
I was just browsing the first page and i couldnt find one :(
Am I blind or is it just not there? :p