TAB Thread.

Alexi is hawt with eyeliner.
That could have been joing but then you were saying that you were hotter than lady laiho and that you had an alexi poster on your celing and you looked at alexi before you went to sleep.....and other shit like that

Conti said:
That could have been joing but then you were saying that you were hotter than lady laiho and that you had an alexi poster on your celing and you looked at alexi before you went to sleep.....and other shit like that

lol

I don't stare at Alexi before I go to sleep. A

And the hotter than LL thing was because she said she was hot, or something. I just like winding her up but she's realised I do it on purpose now so it doesn't affect her anymore.

:lol: ,ok,well I only thought you were a girl for about two days so its all good i guess
(not that there is something wrong with being a girl or anything I just wouldnt want someone thinking I was a girl.)

<-Warheart-> said:
Here's Bed of Razors, I copied out the original tab and then just threw together some alternatives off the top of my head, learn then all, mix and match etc. Just find one that feels easy to play for you, it's the most important thing.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8D06B27225E95AA9

wow dude, you have 4 different ways to play it on there. thanks so much for putting that together. by the way, there's another way to play it starting on the 7th fret of the high E string. goes something like this:

----7---------------------6-----------------------
-------8---7-----7---8-------8--7------7---8----
--------------9---------------------9-------------

and yeah, i don't feel like tabbing out the rest, but you get it, the notes are same, just higher up on fretboard so it's easier to play.

Mystique1721 said:
wow dude, you have 4 different ways to play it on there. thanks so much for putting that together. by the way, there's another way to play it starting on the 7th fret of the high E string. goes something like this:

----7---------------------6-----------------------
-------8---7-----7---8-------8--7------7---8----
--------------9---------------------9-------------

and yeah, i don't feel like tabbing out the rest, but you get it, the notes are same, just higher up on fretboard so it's easier to play.

:worship: That's like one of the easiest ways to play it, you rock harder than me. :lol: Kewl.

^ A little question Mitch on first page...why is not the Downfall solo tab not complete? is it hard to hear the notes?

metalmadness said:
You are sick man

Cheers dude. :kickass:

CHOP: Yeah, there's only one bar not complete because I can't hear note for note what he's doing. The rest I could hear easily but I think he's doing some diminished thing.

-[chop]- said:
^ okok...it dosent sound that hard tho....

The Downfall solo is very hard. There's people that play it sloppy but I don't care for that shit, I like to play it decently and imo it's hard.

When he said sick, it meant good, I think.

^ Yeah w/e...well i mean that last part you cant hear...thats dosent sound that hard to play....