TAB Thread.

As I said, every Bodom tab is on there, but sometimes parts are wrong. That's where I come in. I don't plan on tabbing out entire songs unless I want to or the tab is disgracefully bad (Mask of Sanity). I usually just do small parts or correct stuff because alot of the tabs are pretty accurate.

Hello:)

i don't watch the forum much anymore but i like this thread and tnx the people who improve the bodom tabs.

I have one request: can someone tab for me the Northern comfort chorus (the part while alexi sings "take me with you, take me far...")?

the tab on Mysongbook was awful and tuned in E instead of D

the chorus is fuckin hard to hear, the mix is too high, i've got the chords but i don't understand the licks

I'll take a look at it some time. It doesn't really matter if the tuning is wrong because you can change that yourself easily.

<-Warheart-> I found the tab I was looking for, thanks.

And sorry but do COB usually play in D minor? E minor? (I know that this isn't the right thread to ask this but...)

They play in E minor but their guitars are in D standard.

So to a keyboard, it'd be D, but on guitar you play in E but because the strings are tuned that tone lower, it sounds like D.