TAB Thread.

No, tune the guitar to DGCFAD, that's it. Don't worry about anything else, it's not really imporatant, but the tuning is.

<-Warheart->

No, tune the guitar to DGCFAD, that's it. Don't worry about anything else, it's not really imporatant, but the tuning is.

Lol. My knowlege doesn't allow me to understand what u said before... But I understood ur last sentence. I'm ur headache. :p Lol. Thanks for the patience. Take care. ;)

Conti

E minor is a freaking scale

Lol, probably it isn't but I don't understand nothing about scales so... ;)

It's ok, as I said, the important thing is that the tuning is right and then play the right frets. The theory part isn't important.

OK, updated the first post with the recent transcriptions.

Hi, was wondering if anyone had tabbed out more of demonstration 2...
I really want to learn it, i am figuering it out myself at this time but have only figuered out untill alexis solo after roopes first one(10:05 on the vid)

Kim_From_Hell said:
Hi, was wondering if anyone had tabbed out more of demonstration 2...
I really want to learn it, i am figuering it out myself at this time but have only figuered out untill alexis solo after roopes first one(10:05 on the vid)

Nah, I haven't really had the motivation to transcribe it since it was mostly improvisation. It's all mostly just F#min and G# minor improve anyway so I'm sure you could pick it up if you tried. He teaches a few licks after it too so that's a start.

For the most part, it sounds pretty good to me. I could probably finish it now, but there would be 2 parts missing. And I would rather just have them finished before I uploaded it.

Alachi said:
yes sure, HB and FtR are tuned 1 step down.
SW was tuned 1and a half step down, HCDR was tuned 1 step down except angels don't kill and sixpounder in wich the 6 strings is tuned 2 steps down (in C).
Aydy is tuned in this way above, except next in line i think wich is tuned one step down in (D), but i'm not sure for this last one

You would be incorrect, sorta...It's technically Dropped D tuned down one step. (or Drop C) Tuned to C would be C-F-A#-D#-G-C.

Alachi said:
yes sorry people, it is been years that i don't write or speak in english,
sorry if i made confusion

Uhm... Alachi.... :) ciao! Ho trovato un tuo post, hihihaha....
Senti, scusa, ma che vuol dire "Blessed by Ale"?! o_O Sono curiosaaaa!
Chi sarà questo Ale? Devo indagare, sì, sì!!

Woooo, there's a thing I don't get, I'm a pianist and no guitarist but...

If you play

E-
B-8
G-9
D-9
A-7
E-

it's a E minor in E tuning,

and

D-
A-8
F-9
C-9
G-7
D-

It's an E minor in D tuning, because you speak as a standard tuning, am I right ?

So... It's not an E minor at all, it become a C no ? i mean, the C-9 in standard have to be played as 11 in D tuning to get the same sound no, because it's a D# even in D or E or G tuning. Why it have to be call a E minor ?