TAB Thread.

I know, I'm not exactly a common poster here but I mostly read and appreciate the things you guys have provided in this thread but can anyone upload me the tab for Silent Night, Bodom Night by any chance?

If it interrupts anything then for sure but otherwise if anyone could help, that would be cool. I have many saved that I could provide if anyone needs them.

BeefShred: Here's Silent Night, Bodom Night: http://www.mediafire.com/?hamhns4zzer48bc

Can anyone tell me which tab has the most complete/accurate keys section, preferably also a reasonably interesting one too? I've got a friend who wants to learn something by Bodom (anything at all) but she needs the sheet music, so I figured I'd rip it from one of the GP files for her.

Hey Mitch,

Was just at a Gilbert concert and wanted to say the fuzz universe cover is pretty much great, apart from the chord at bar 63 seemed to be up towards the 12th fret part of the guitar. He had another guitarist with him though, who i couldn’t see (a pillar was in the way, and some heavy metaller kept head banging into me o.o), so he might've been playing the octave of the chord, but it was defo at the 12 fret area.

the melody at bar 82 seemed to be played higher too, but your notes are defo right, just fingering I guess ^_^

There was a part of a song which you might have problems tabbing, he did some funky shit with harmonics then some slide tapping, then looked at the crowd with such a look... As though he had just told us the meaning to life! He had such a devilish smile after he did it (kind of like this) :devil: (Minus the flames)

Cheers dude, I'll be sure to check out some live vids and get it all updated. I completely forgot to check now that he's touring! :) I could have gone to the London one but I wasn't that determined to go...:S

Arcane, is that a track/Nurburgring or something!?!?

It was on the R6 motorbike club meet in France (Magny Cours race track). Aren't you on any R6 meetings? There are a lot during the year (a few in germany, uk, france, spain, italy...)

Mitch,

I asked my mates about videos, and I got olympic :

And the part of song I mentioned about in my other comment:

40-43, terrible sound quality, but Helpful, hopefully. (See what I mean about the pillar being in the way?)

Hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need the original tabs of sixpounder because every tab I got is different than the original one...and now I´m looking for the official and original tab, u know where I can find it
why all links are dead?!

Guys, I've got the fix for the links, I just keep forgetting!!!!!!! I will try and get it done TODAY as I'm off all day so hopefully by this evening, they'll be SORTED! :D

Mitch, I found this tab inside the files when the tab thread was ripped before you closed it. It's the full Tokyo Warhearts "Touch like angel of death" (with "the rock" intro), it was just in another tuning but I fixed that (duh who can't do that :lol: ), but there are some things to be fixed, if you have it tell me, if not then I can post it and maybe you can check it out.

Seen that before and there are parts that are wrong, no point uploading it to the first post.

For everyone's information, most of the links in the first post are now fixed, although there are a few that aren't working, so it must be an internal error so that will be sorted whenever.