TAB Thread.

Just one question.
Mitch or anyone else will you make an Tab for Warmen like "Japanese Hospitality" or "Don't bring her here"?

I doing a tab of Japenese Hospitality, but only have the intro and first keyboard solo

Warmen - Japenese Hospitality

Wow, thanks for that ;)

EDIT:
Hmm...Don't know, i've u take a look at mitch's Youtube video he plays like this the intro:

-------------------------
7-9-10-5-7-8------7-5-7
-------------000000-----

I actually play:

-7-9-10----5-7---
---------0--------

I couldn't hear a B note in there, so I played the open E but I could be wrong.

And I think the open B string is correct, as opposed to the open E string like I played, good job.

Man you didn't D/L all those the second he put them up last time?

I know I did so I will never be without all these great tabs again.

The guy that pays for the server is having problems and I may have to change all of the links in the first post once he's let me know what's going on.

I'm sure you can survive for a few days while they're unavailable.

The guy that pays for the server is having problems and I may have to change all of the links in the first post once he's let me know what's going on.

Ah, I was wondering what happened when I tried to download two tabs today. Had to google search and go to 911Tabs haha

no i cant :-( i usually open the links directly in GP :p than play it

over and over
not really downloading them :oops:

BTW mitch can you check your inbox for a time :D

greetings:devil:

can anyone please re-upload the backing tracks? I know i'm pretty late to the party here but I just found out about them and am trying to get back into learning some CoB song so I'd realllyyy appreciate if someone could upload the backing tracks (at least to rapidshare or sendspace or something).

can anyone actually upload the Inearthed demos for me please? i lost my old computer which means I lost the remastered ones that people have done and i'd really like to hear them in good quality. if anyone could do that they'd seriously fuckin rule.

Corrr nice of everyone to post now that they can't get what they want, no sign of a thanks when everyone downloads the tabs though!!!!!!!1

The rapidshare links will not go into the first post, because I am waiting for the all clear from the guy who owns the server and all links will be edited when the issue is sorted.