TAB Thread.

Mr Mitch.....you wouldn't happen to have the tab for Triple Corpse Hammer Blow would you?

I see you did a cover for it but I didn't see the tab on page 1.

Mr Mitch.....you wouldn't happen to have the tab for Triple Corpse Hammer Blow would you?

I see you did a cover for it but I didn't see the tab on page 1.

I think I learnt it from a powertab years ago, never seen a decent GP4. I made a list of tabs I want to work on and that was on it, so maybe I'll get round to doing one.

That video has the worst tone I've heard from him in a while. Was he playing through a Marshall MG or something?

Love that guitar though.

In the "Hate Me!" tab, the intro melody sounds wrong; the second to last note in bar 9 (Gtr III) is shown as being an F (3rd string, open) but it sounds like a G (3rd string, 2nd fret) to me.
Can anyone confirm whether or not it's correct?

This may help correcting a few notes and figerings from both the songs.

BTW : I hate the tone. His palm mute sound "empty".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWVfrfRwYg

Thanks alot, I will check my tabs.

In the "Hate Me!" tab, the intro melody sounds wrong; the second to last note in bar 9 (Gtr III) is shown as being an F (3rd string, open) but it sounds like a G (3rd string, 2nd fret) to me.

It's correct, as far as I can tell.

Listen here:

Last edited by a moderator:

I hear the same thing, and that's how I've always played it.

-0-3-2-0---------------------
---------3-0--5-5-3-0----3-5
-------------2--------2-0-----

I went thru a computer revamp and need to install some stuff again. Is Guitar Pro 5 still the way to go?

I like tux guitar (it's free), It opens all GP4 and GP5 files I have....so far anyways.

Very user friendly. Not quit as many features as GP5, but it serves its purpose.

I like tux guitar (it's free), It opens all GP4 and GP5 files I have....so far anyways.

Very user friendly. Not quit as many features as GP5, but it serves its purpose.

Some dude showed it to me couple of weeks ago I think. Not sure if it requires to read notes and doesn't show the fretboard and piano on red where you need to play (and show different instruments)?

Some dude showed it to me couple of weeks ago I think. Not sure if it requires to read notes and doesn't show the fretboard and piano on red where you need to play (and show different instruments)?

It displays both sheet music and tabs. You choose to both see a fretboard (larger than the gpro one) and a keyboard. It can also display notes on it and scales aswell.

Ah cool, so it exports the GP files into it. Will have to get that. And it seems to be a free download. For once too easy.

Ok I tried loading them http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/download.html but I keep getting "the file is corrupted" and can't download it.. I swear when time finally leaves this computer I will tear its guts out and smack it on top of a spear next to a highway.

Edit: Got one of them working! (I bought a Pod 2 yesterday and am gonna fare with my old guitar for now until I find something interesting enough, no need to make hasty decisions because I realized last week I learnt a lot about stuff and don't want to buy anything and figure a day later I made a bad choice.)

I can get the guitar fretboard showing up but where's the piano, any help?

Edit 2: I just practised RLIMY pt1 till bar 37, nice stuff. I've never practised chords too much but it was interesting to figure you need to use the pinky too sometimes and think about the position of the wrist. Really like that atmospheric part right after the intro riff. Good thing I remember the stuff after just one try mostly. Some 60% speed atm..

could someone pls tell me where to find Kylähullut tabs???

coz their songs seem pretty cool and nice to play but i cant find any tabs...
someone got em????

grtz