TAB Thread.

Awesome! Where did you find them? Nice to see now that my last tab of AYDY I made a few weeks ago isn't as accurate as I thought...^^

Can't actually remember, they were on some guitar hero forum since their ripped from the guitar hero/rock band games, was looking for another track but stumbled across them, I'm trying to find the "are you dead yet" master tracks

Edit: Found the master tracks, same as Done with everything etc, it has the guitars, bass, drums and then keys/vocals/guitars mixed together

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E072D3D3

Only link I could find so it has a ton of other crap included by the uploader

Do you know the names for each song? Cause I only know AYDY...

Edit: Oh, ok... Haven't checked the directory were I saved the songs... Nice to know that I have a Tokyo Hotel Backing Track now!!!! \m/

Never ever! I have to support german bands! But I'm still wondering if they are more famous then Children of Bodom are nowadays.. Good question, or? Thumbs up for me!
I really like TH theyre cool and theyre definetly more famous than CoB!

Alexi playing AYDY at the EMG studios.
I think most of you know this video already (If u already know it, sorry) but it was posted 3 days ago on EMGs youtube side

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool video...hadn't seen that one yet.

Why EMG labeled there own product wrong in the video I have no idea. Its an ABQ not and ABX EMG.

Wonder if Alexi will be using a new PU on the new album or if he is using a new one.

good stuff that the tabs are back up gotta thank you for that!

i just have to ask if someone is willing to answer some questions (alot of questionS) about recording my own songs with programs like cubase or FL and questions about ezdrummer-drumkit from hell? would be very apreciated!

I've been playing ETID in my room and I'm skeptic about the tab. In the first melody, does the second guitar really play those major third (I think) dyads?

I don't know if you already have seen this video before.. : "Guitar World Disc Preview: October 2010 "

It has just 305 views. Alexi's coming at 0:50.

Last edited by a moderator: