TAB Thread.

maybe he was trying to use google translate :lol: or maybe he was drunk :lol: (people write while being drunk on this forum every once in a while :lol: )

Maybe you drunk or f*cking as*hole???.Where have you seen gtp Children of Bodom -Shoot In The Dark(Ozzy Osbourne Cover)???? Especially with guitar solo ???? Link????

Maybe you drunk or f*cking as*hole???.Where have you seen gtp Children of Bodom -Shoot In The Dark(Ozzy Osbourne Cover)???? Especially with guitar solo ???? Link????

Calm the fuck down kid :lol: I'd tell you to buy sense of humor on ebay, but they don't sell one there :lol: and about the song - Arcane already told you it's not here. Jesus Christ, 13 year olds today :lol:

or maybe i use bad english because I am from Belarus and I know normally only Russian language But it does not change matters <Arcane> predator2353 and write that on ultimate-guitar has these gtp I do not see link

I don't know where the fuck Belarus is... And I also said that I guess UG has a tab. It was just an assumption. So either you're a bit nicer next time or I will ask MetalAges how did he do to delete you that we never one Bockwurst have not seen you.

That's it. What you wrote was just funny because it doesn't make any sense.

The SITD solo isn't really hard. You can easily figure it out by yourself.

All right. Excuse me once again for this shit.!! Maybe somebody can knows a crew with hard solo in style bodom???

Sounds like you're looking for bands similar to bodom (Damn, that looks like a cryptic code you've written there..)

Maybe Norhter and/or Wintersun could be something that you would like to listen to but this isn't the thread to discuss it!

---cryptic code)))):lol: norther and wintersun I know (likely all of them know) and you are right this thread not for this purpose

Should it happen that anyone knows where to find guitar tabs for shovel knockout? I'm a bassist aswell, so a bass tab can go aswell :)