TAB Thread.

Those have been up at least half a year, never realized to post. The last one I've not seen tho. A nice solo thing going on. That's actually a fuck more interesting than most Alexi-solos on RRF. It seems Ale is pretty melodic in his composions, makes up for his lack of technical skill compared to Laiho and Roope.

I find Alexander's solo style to be sort of standard, nothing to me really stands out .. sounds like most people when they get good. If it wasn't Alexander playing that and someone told me to listen to it, I'd just be like Ok......

Also, what's good with the RRF title track tab? German guy if you're out there you gotta finish it, sir

For you tabbers...do you tab straight from the cd or is there some program that seperates all the tracks so you can hear each individual instrument? If that is the case, what is that program?

For you tabbers...do you tab straight from the cd or is there some program that seperates all the tracks so you can hear each individual instrument? If that is the case, what is that program?

From CD (or mp3) but there are programs - like adobe audition - where you can mute different frequencies which means that you can split a track into the panned tracks (rythm guitars) or mute the panned tracks (so you can only hear solos, bass and vocals). So I can do karaoke versions of a song or just have the voice and all other additionals instruments which aren't panned louder.

I know this isn't about Children of Bodom, but does anyone know where I can find some decent Wintersun tabs? All the ones I've found have weird finger positions.

hey guys im a newbie here from new zealand, been using this site for good tabs for relentless reckless forever but to my dismay it seems noone has finished an Pussyfoot miss suicide tab at all, best i have found was on here but stopped before the lead which i started work on and found to be around the 12th 11th an 14th frest on the D and A strings or for bodom tuning the C an G strings, but as i have very limited guitar experience i can't figure this out and if anyone could help that would be awesome

hey guys im a newbie here from new zealand, been using this site for good tabs for relentless reckless forever but to my dismay it seems noone has finished an Pussyfoot miss suicide tab at all, best i have found was on here but stopped before the lead which i started work on and found to be around the 12th 11th an 14th frest on the D and A strings or for bodom tuning the C an G strings, but as i have very limited guitar experience i can't figure this out and if anyone could help that would be awesome

i have cnotinued the tab... but it not finished.... i will send a link for download tab later !

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22648330/Children Of Bodom - 04 - Pussyfoot Miss Suicide.gp4

the tab of pussyfoot miss suicide... i just took the tab of mitch , i have change the tunning for drop C and continued the guitar i know there alot of error but it my first time to trying to tab a bodom song!!

Thanks for putting that tab up, unfortunately thought that was the tab i referred to that ends right as the sick lead starts, what i've got for that leads is this,

d------------------|---------------------|-------------------|?-?-?-?---|
a------------------|---------------------|-------------------|?-?-?-?---|
F------------------|---------------------|-------------------|?-?-?-?---|
C-12-11-----11-12-|-14(b)-12-14-12-11-|--12-11-----11-12-|?-?-?-?---|
G--------14--------|---------------------|--------14--------|?-?-?-?---|
C----------------------------------------|-------------------|?-?-?-?---|
....e...e....h...e...e......q.......e...q...e...q.......e...e....h...e...e

e = eight note
q = quarter note
h = half not
(b) = bend

So thats what i got for the start of that lead, hope this helps anyones else move it forward moreas i personally think pussyfoot is one of the best songs on the album and has some amazing riffs i just need to learn haha.

does somebody has the Northern Comfort tabs? On the first page you can just find "Northern Comfort Interlude"
thanks =)