TAB Thread.

Has someone the Somebody Put Something Solo complete? Or an Idea how to play the middle Part?
Also i want to Ask if somebody has the "Latomeri" Tab?
The One on the First page is down...
And maybe Bed Of Nails Tab?

ive been looking at the tabs for the rrf solo(especially the fast closing lick) and i must say if they are even slightly correct that is a real doozy! i wonder if its actually as hard to play as it sounds or if its just the fingering in the tabs that make it impossible.
if it is that hard i wonder if thats why they dont play it live(it is afterall the title track and one of the strongest on the album)......alexi would totally fuck it up live!
Anyone tried it yet?
Mitch im looking at you buddy!

It's something like

E-13h17p13------13h16p13-------13--|-17h20p17------17h18p17--------17---
B----------15--15---------15--15----|----------18--18---------18---18------
G------------14-------------14------|------------17--------------17---------

play each part twice, its easy

I'm just back from the last show and I have noticed some things for the tabs. Tomorrow, I'll upload video on Youtube.

In NMF, during the melody part, I've seen Alexi with his 1st finger on the 10th frets of E string and the ..'fuck' finger, on the 14th, something like that. I was well placed!

I'm just back from the last show and I have noticed some things for the tabs. Tomorrow, I'll upload video on Youtube.

In NMF, during the melody part, I've seen Alexi with his 1st finger on the 10th frets of E string and the ..'fuck' finger, on the 14th, something like that. I was well placed!

Someone else pointed that out a while ago in this thread but got ignored. It's true though.. he does make that weird chord with the 10 and 14. Things like that I seem to just notice on my own but use tabs as a guide : )

Someone else pointed that out a while ago in this thread but got ignored. It's true though.. he does make that weird chord with the 10 and 14. Things like that I seem to just notice on my own but use tabs as a guide : )

yeah it me i got ignored lol!!i have post the tab but nobody have ask me !

I think 73th bars. And I've also seen that he played the chords of the 7 & 8th bars (and on the others bars like that too I supposed) on the E strings.

A:7--9-10--9-10--13-
E:5--7--8--7--8--11-

You mean he's playing a d on the e strting instead of the f# on the g string? And yes, he's playing the chords on the e string but: there have been a lot of updates on the RRF tabs but most of them aren't on first page and personally I don't care if those tabs are right or wrong anymore because too many tabs were ignored.

Anyone have a complete tab for "Beware the heavens"? the one on this forum is incomplete and ultimate guitar has one with extreme timing issues. I thought this would be a great place to ask. Thanks

R.I.P. Sinergy!