TAB Thread.

You can even see him playing, just learn it - It is fairly easy.

Besides that - You have 4 fucking post and everyone was a shitty request for some tab (Reaper Demonstration, PMS, one another and this one).
Every fucking post looked like "cxyxz tab please!!!!"

Try to be more polite and/or try to figure out something by yourself, will help to develop you.

Besides that - You have 4 fucking post and everyone was a shitty request for some tab (Reaper Demonstration, PMS, one another and this one).

Try to be more polite and/or try to figure out something by yourself, will help to develop you.
You have only 19 posts and I already think you're just about the coolest guy ever. Keep it up!

Silence! :lol: You shall talk when you have 666 posts :lol:

fpsrussia FTW....guy on you tube....go check him out...the best gun videos period. He owns the largest weapon a civilian can own. Fucking bad ass!!

I wonder why no-one has made up some Gayver312-joke or something, I'm too drunk to make up one.

np. Impaled Nazarene - Total War, Winter War

fpsrussia FTW....guy on you tube....go check him out...the best gun videos period. He owns the largest weapon a civilian can own. Fucking bad ass!!

He ain't russian, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut :lol: he is entertaining and I love his videos :lol: he nails down that accent :lol:

Я русский!Еп.хули вам надо??как вам еще написать??Я из россии!!Это вы придурки не понимаете!!!

I from Russia!!!!!!Россия блядь страна такая!!!RUSSIA

Not really the right place to ask this kyle.

I have a RR24M and a LTD Alexi-600..........Jackson is better IMO.

Jackson - Get the Best, Fuck the Rest

Alexi-600 is a pretty good guitar for what I've tried, but RR24 is just plain better. And of course, if you want to be a man, buy Jackson.