TAB Thread.

I didn't check the tab for Downfall since I don't have GP atm, but this video :
shows Alexi's playing the last solo riff. It might be a little off, but it sound VERY close to what he plays on cd. All the tabs I've seen seen shows alt. picking on that last lick but he clearly tap it, so I thought you might like it. ( Sorry if that was already posted!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't check the tab for Downfall since I don't have GP atm, but this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXxKWLU7tqw&feature=related
shows Alexi's playing the last solo riff. It might be a little off, but it sound VERY close to what he plays on cd. All the tabs I've seen seen shows alt. picking on that last lick but he clearly tap it, so I thought you might like it. ( Sorry if that was already posted!)

There's a big difference between 1999 and an instructional video in 2006...the downfall solo on the cd is picked, this is his newer version that he plays live. He will never play something exactly the same way as the cd so never take this as proof for anything except fretboard position.

Is the Bed of Razors tab, on the first post, the last updated? Because for example, there are many mistakes in the chords in the main theme, ...

(Gtr II in COB - COB, bars 209th, is wrong but I don't have guitar atm so I can't correct it & the chords on Gtr II during the keyboard solo is wrong too, not fully but few parts)

hey arcane, do you have time to finish de tabs for songs in relentless reckless forever?
Not really. Have to do a lot of other things and I haven't touched my guitar for weeks.

I don't know if any tab is missing? Here are a few tabs and the rest should be on first page.

Tabs (Ugly, SK, RTHAB, COTN, NMF). I won't do anything again on those tabs but you have to change some finger positions in NMF though.

If you were real fans you'd go party under a bridge tunnel to a lakeshore in Finland and listen to Children Of Decadence while drinking beer and messing around and taking photos against a blue light like I did last thursday, I'm not any less child of Bodom if I didn't download all the tabs... I'm about to quit drinking tho if I can, if that makes me less real then so be it, there's a time for everything, how long am I supposed to keep drinking and missing the classic COB.

If you were real fans you'd go party under a bridge tunnel to a lakeshore in Finland and listen to Children Of Decadence while drinking beer and messing around and taking photos against a blue light like I did last thursday, I'm not any less child of Bodom if I didn't download all the tabs... I'm about to quit drinking tho if I can, if that makes me less real then so be it, there's a time for everything, how long am I supposed to keep drinking and missing the classic COB.
Do you really think that I was serious? :lol: Nah, it wouldn't make you any more nor less COB-fan if you would stop drinking or downloaded those tabs, I was just being retarded as usual.

Yeah yeah, sure man. But I think drinking less actually would make me less fan :D but I've had quite a few blasts in my life already I tell you.

They're not big files, at least they open up in a split second. The thing is I've seen them getting updated now and then, so I'll rather not download one version and use it forever.