TAB Thread.

You mean he's playing a d on the e strting instead of the f# on the g string? And yes, he's playing the chords on the e string but: there have been a lot of updates on the RRF tabs but most of them aren't on first page and personally I don't care if those tabs are right or wrong anymore because too many tabs were ignored.

Hm I don't know what he's really playing.
I agree with you that too many updates tabs have been ignored. :(
(By the way, thank you for your last updates post for some times ago.)

Will you lot chill the fuck out, I do this in my spare time out of free will and if I doktj have the time or motivation to do it then I won't. And as of late I haven't had that so you will have to spend 3 mins going back through the pages to find the tabs. Yes I know most of them aren't updated but I'm not going to just replace tabs with tabs that aren't anymore correct than what's already there without checking first.

Like I've told you, start your own thread if you feel everything you tab is perfect.

"4-3-2-1" or "4-3-1-0".

Just saying. I have far more important things to worry about than tabs but I will update some when I feel like it and at the moment I do not.

Like I've told you, start your own thread if you feel everything you tab is perfect.

"4-3-2-1" or "4-3-1-0".

Just saying. I have far more important things to worry about than tabs but I will update some when I feel like it and at the moment I do not.

Yeah most of the tabs are close enough anyway. Even if there is a mistake, the tab is usually enough to lead you in the right direction!;)

^I haven't ever said this but have you ever seen ANY tab correction I've made which was worse? No. There's no need to look over them because they are always better. If you want to do this before you upload something, start with your own tabs plz. And plz don't come up with this COTN thing. I used the radio rips to tab all songs.

We could just have different tabbed versions of the songs...like if you go on ultimate-guitar, there are usually 4-5 different versions of the same song. Let the player decide which he/she likes the best. Just an idea.

Would be hard unless we could individually upload tab right to a sticky or something, as I know Mitch doesn't come on here as much anymore so his sticky isn't going to be updated on a regular basis.

Either way I thank all of you tab gods for sharing what you work so hard to do with us. I know I D/L every version I see someone post, that way I can add to them or change them. I usually end up taking parts from each version and making the 1 version that suits the way I play best.

The sense of the tab thread is to upload the most accurate tabs of COB you can find in the net. If Mitch would upload every tab someone came up with, it would be another ultimate-guitar where most tabs are shit.
But I don't want to say anything more. I haven't played guitar for a few weeks now because the weather is to nice to play guitar or to sit in a dark room to tab anything and as I said: I don't care anymore if a tab is correct or not, if my tabs will be uploaded or not or if somebody will upload new tabs or not because I anyway do corrections on every tab I use for a cover.

Has Anyone a accurate Tab for this Song maybe? It's on Drop C Tuning i can tell ^^
Maybe someone is boring and he Tabs this Song

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a mistake in the first guitar/keyboard melody of Living Dead Beat. Instead of:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------14-14--------12-12--------10-10--------9-9--------12-12--------10-9
12-12-------12-12--------12-12--------10-10------10-10--------10-10-----

It should be:

------14-14--------12-12--------10-10--------9-9--------12-12--------10-9
12-12-------12-12--------12-12-------------------10-10--------10-10-----
---------------------------------------10-10--------------------------------

Applicable to the keyboard also.
The tab uses a different fingering though.

^I agree with you.

------10-10------08-08-------06-06------05-05--------08-08--------06-05--
07-07------07-07------07-07--------------------05-05--------05-05--------
------------------------------------05-05----------------------------------