TAB Thread.

Can you guys vote on my UG tabs? One of my friends told me he always got an error when he tried to vote on one of my tabs (he tried to vote for morrigan). He said it always says "unknown error while voting"

Hey guys, I need to ask you something. Did someone download my tab for Morrigan and kept it ? Because my computer is dead and I can't get a hand on that file since Filedropper only keeps them online for some days (which I didn't know before...)

So it would be nice if someone could re-post my file here so that I could eventually get it back, thanks in advance.

I only downloaded the Arcane version upthere. But I downloaded the "(Yet) Untitled song Did my best ^^" :p lil' thing but I can send it to you :eek:

Drop on Facebook:

Children Of Bodom Fan Page - 48 min · Edited ·

Today at Rock Radio Helsinki played "I Worship Chaos" for local listeners. Check the thing out and let we know what do you think about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright nig nogs the song sucks but it's still COB. Someone's gotta get a good tab for this thing.

I'd rate them, but UG's being a total bitch by saying "unknown error while voting" when I try to. Created a new account, didn't fix it.