TAB Thread.

Quite an imaginative name you gave it :) Having listened to the song a bit more I don't find it to be quite as bad as on the first few listens, but I don't find it to be very good either. The intro riff is decent, the chorus is decent. If the song had a bit more variation and perhaps a melody or two it might actually be okay, but at the moment it's just too far from what they're known to do.

Send me that fucking song in good quality via p.m. and I'll tab it. It's pretty simple. But I need some time because I'm not at home for the next 7 days and only have an acoustic guitar here... Do you need the full song or only the guitars?

Hi all, long time no speak!

I haven't used a computer for a long time as the operating system fucked up and I was too lazy to sort it so haven't been on here but not that's sorted I can add tabs to the first page as and when you write them. :D Not sure I can still tab anymore but looking forward to the new album, although the two songs released so far sound too much like Halo Of Blood for me to get too excited. ;)

Good morning Mitch! I already tabbed IWC and Morrigan. The album is, from what I've heard yet, shit. Like Alexis outfit which is shit too. And his shitty attitude. And so is the predominant opinion of us all.

Hi Mitch! Glad to have you back!

Good morning Mitch! I already tabbed IWC and Morrigan. The album is, from what I've heard yet, shit. Like Alexis outfit which is shit too. And his shitty attitude. And so is the predominant opinion of us all.
Apart from the little snippet you recorded of I hurt I'm not too thrilled about the album so far. I really hope the songs are more consistent throughout and do not just have that one spot that's good.

Once I have installed GP4/5 back to this new PC I will have a listen! I watched that 100 guitars from hell thing last night too, quite cool but wasn't massively impressed with the song!