TAB Thread.

When I tabbed Morrigan, I thought a few times my guitar is out of tune when I tried to figure out some higher notes. Then I compared my guitar with guitar pro and it sounded the same. But a few times I had some real problems to find the right tone in GP when I compared it with the original track. Some notes seem to be between 2 notes.
I don't know if it's unclean playing of Laiho or if it's really because of the drop B guitar.

I thought something sounded wrong. It sounds like they are tuned slightly flat or their guitars weren't intonated properly for Drop B. Or the tuner they used wasn't in 440 Hz and they used something else instead.

one more stupid guitar pro question. if i legally buy it, can i use the download on more than one computer?
i cant find a good rip for mac.

It'd be quite a shitty program if it didn't. I don't know for sure, though.

I heard that GP6 isn't able to read older GP files. This was of course around the time it was released and they might have added backward compability to its feature list. Anyway that was one of the reasons I never started using GP6 and till this day I haven't come across any reason to stop using GP5.

When I tabbed Morrigan, I thought a few times my guitar is out of tune when I tried to figure out some higher notes. Then I compared my guitar with guitar pro and it sounded the same. But a few times I had some real problems to find the right tone in GP when I compared it with the original track. Some notes seem to be between 2 notes.
I don't know if it's unclean playing of Laiho or if it's really because of the drop B guitar.

I thought something sounded wrong. It sounds like they are tuned slightly flat or their guitars weren't intonated properly for Drop B. Or the tuner they used wasn't in 440 Hz and they used something else instead.

On another board someone posted that he likes to keep the intonation of his first two strings a bit sharp for solos. Could that be what's going on here? They purposely intonated some strings flat?

Well dimebag had always 1/4 flat tuning, maybe they band thought it sounds cool. the 2 strings i don't buy, that's silly.

Well dimebag had always 1/4 flat tuning, maybe they band thought it sounds cool. the 2 strings i don't buy, that's silly.

I concur, maybe he 1/4th flatted all strings like dime did, but 2 strings...seems like alot of effort to put some of us in the wind

Hey guys, I need to ask you something. Did someone download my tab for Morrigan and kept it ? Because my computer is dead and I can't get a hand on that file since Filedropper only keeps them online for some days (which I didn't know before...)

So it would be nice if someone could re-post my file here so that I could eventually get it back, thanks in advance.