TAB Thread.

Almost finished "tab-ing" the guitar and the keyboard for the song. But I am extremely bad at transcribing bass and drums. Is someone competent in this area ? I could send him the file and he'd finish it

Ok I think I found a way to do it: Children of Bodom - Morrigan

Edit: I just found that I can edit my messages instead of spamming ^^ Just wanted to say that it's the first time ever I try to make tabs so there might be mistakes (especially on the drums since I'm probably the worst drummer on earth haha) and I couldn't do the bass since I have no idea what Henkka plays since I can't hear it. So feel free of improving it. But I gotta ask you to not change the credits (eventually add your name but don't delete mine; it took me time and I'm proud of it ^^ )

Spam, you'll get the message counter higher and be more valuable on the internet!

Tux Guitar ^^ I used to have guitar pro 5 but I one day it suddently stopped working and I couldn't open anything anymore so I switched to TG because it can read all guitarpro file. But it's weird that you can't open it..

Edit: I just converted it into .gp5 wait

TG can't open .gpx/.gp6 files though. I've been using it for years now as it's free. If you make tabs with TG just remember to save them in .gp so others can open them too.

Spam, you'll get the message counter higher and be more valuable on the internet!

You've definitely taken that advice to heart. :D A few days ago when I had 350 posts you had 354. Now you have 380 and I have 361, and I've been quite active here lately so it's not as if I wouldn't post anything.

Yeah good tab, i think in measure 44 the harmonic is a pinch harmonic instead of a natural harmonic, but that aside it sounds good to me. I can't really be bothered to analyze it too carefully because my guitar is in standard so the way I learned the song has things played an octave higher for the chords and shit.

I know for the harmonic; that's where i play it on my guitar and it sounds good but i didn't find a way to make it right on tabs... Anyway; thanks a lot for taking the time to write a feedback; I appreciate

Just came back from motoGP... Will take a look at your tab and will start writing one for myself

Edit: Your tab is not bad. The tempo is 130, not 140, the rythm guitars seem to be ok. They just need a few minor corrections. Solo needs a bit more work. Keys and drums also just need some minor corrections.

Btw. does anybody have the song from that fucking CD? I still just have that YT thing which isn't really good tabbing.