TAB Thread.

i would buy GP6 but it doesnt play GP5/GP4 files which is everything on this board. i will try the other option, thanks for the advice!

all keyboard warriors but none of you know how to pirate one?

1. Install Utorrent
2. go to torrentz.net
3. searh guitar pro 6 key
4. find one that has both the installer and the key
5. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL

I have utorrent. i dont want GP6, it doesnt work for all the tabs on this page which are GP4/5 files. and they dont sell GP5 anymore. and i cant find GP4/5 version for mac to download. thats the problem

how come ive heard a bunch of people say that GP6 doesnt play earlier GP5/4 files?
So you can 100% confirm that GP6 does indeed play those earlier files no problem? if so fine, ill get GP6 then.

how come ive heard a bunch of people say that GP6 doesnt play earlier GP5/4 files?
So you can 100% confirm that GP6 does indeed play those earlier files no problem? if so fine, ill get GP6 then.

IIRC there was talk about this earlier in the thread too and we reached the same conclusion that GP6 does play the older files. It may be that it was Arystar who gave us the info even back then though :lol:

IIRC there was talk about this earlier in the thread too and we reached the same conclusion that GP6 does play the older files. It may be that it was Arystar who gave us the info even back then though :lol:

probably :p but it does play all the earlier version files. I use it Daily,
Although it has drawbacks to GP5 (ofcourse also alot of new,better things).

Imo the new interface/GUI is very badly done because its hard to find things now. + certain things make weird situations happen. Like for instance the Master volume. GP6 can put all tracks to a certain volume level and then lock them to a Master Volume, so that if u change 1 track up 2 levels ALL tracks go up 2 levels and alot of tabs give alot of problems with that. took me a long time to find out how to unlock this.

Also the effects button, in GP5 its the one where u change tempo or make the track to a clean guitar at that part(without making a seperate track) is not there in GP6 and U have to use convoluted ways to get that done, and then to undo it 10 bars later is even worse.

All in all its a good program, but GP5 is more lightweight and less complicated.

and no I did not buy either GP5 or GP6 ;)

14loktt.jpg

Thx dude!

So here's what I've tabbed so far of I Worship Chaos (first page needs an update). I will do HYT and will look at the My Bodom tab of you guys within the next days.
Aaaaand: remember to vote for my tabs on UG from time to time ;) It should work now

Attachments

• 01 - I Hurt.gp5
    77.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 03 - Morrigan.gp5
    99.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 04 - Horns.gp5
    84.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 06 - I Worship Chaos.gp5
    79.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 08 - Suicide Bomber.gp5
    81.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 09 - All For Nothing.gp5
    109.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 10 - Widdershins.gp5
    114.2 KB · Views: 18
My Bodom Bitches!

The tab is based on the tab of @MPH . I didn't have much to correct on it - good work with the rythm guitar!

It's a shame that the lead guitar behind the chorus is too quiet in the song and barely hearable.

Attachments

• 02 - My Bodom.gp5
    107.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I started to transcribe Hold Your Tongue last week on my day off but don't really have time to sit and finish it, I see Arcane is on a mission at the moment, so will wait for that!

My Bodom Bitches!

The tab is based on the tab of @MPH . I didn't have much to correct on it - good work with the rythm guitar!

It's a shame that the lead guitar behind the chorus is too quiet in the song and barely hearable.

Is Prayer on your list or is it already finished? :)

Is Prayer on your list or is it already finished? :)
If you want I can tab out the intro. melody :D Not much but I never got really past that. At least not with certainty that it's correct. I can easily (usually) tab out melodies when I find the key they go in, but rhythm stuff tends to be harder for some reason.

I started to transcribe Hold Your Tongue last week on my day off but don't really have time to sit and finish it, I see Arcane is on a mission at the moment, so will wait for that!
Could you sent me what you've tabbed so far? Actually, I'm almost done with the tab. I just need to finish the drums but now I stuck at bar 53. At first I thought bar 53 is an 7/8 beat, then back to 4/4 and bar 69 is 9/8. But that would give me some troubles with the drums which should be 4/4 all the way. But then again, the guitars would always start with one note in the previous bar...