TAB Thread.

Is anybody tabbing PFTA? I mean I've tabbed every other song of IWC but that song is shit and I have to do a lot of other things to do (need to get SD and SSD to work again to help you guys with drums for the next COBOT album and also have to record some stuff for that album)

Is anybody tabbing PFTA? I mean I've tabbed every other song of IWC but that song is shit and I have to do a lot of other things to do (need to get SD and SSD to work again to help you guys with drums for the next COBOT album and also have to record some stuff for that album)
Arcane, I'm waiting for PFTA -.-' :rofl:
Hope you can tab it out soon. :p

Hey, thanks for making these, they're amazing and really helpfull! I'm curious though, when I download tabs from here or the "regular" UG site, all notes from the 25th fret to 36 (?) are all 0's. Is it just my GP? Is it like that for everybody? Is it you who's writing them as 0's or what is it? Is there a fix for it? I've googled it, but couldn't really find anybody else with this problem...

If you use GP6, probably that's the problem, because there if you would write notes higher than the 24th fret, you need different track settings. Try GP5, when I switched to GP6 I recognised this kind of failure too.

im stuck nice main riff do you want to help with my song ?

Maksa Paskana by Kylähullut is such a rippin' song, especially the solo. If someone transcribed it, that would be so cool! Thanks!

I converted the PFTA Solo to GP5, so that u have at least that.

Attachments

• Children Of Bodom - Prayer For The Afflicted Solo (Pro).gp5
    4 KB · Views: 13
I've corrected the intro for All Twisted, the bridge in Transference and the keys and some guitar parts in Widdershins

Attachments

• Children Of Bodom - Halo Of Blood - All Twisted.gp5
    124.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Children Of Bodom - Halo Of Blood - Transference.gp5
    100.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 10 - Widdershins.gp5
    114.1 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Fastbodom
If any of you wondered why the keys in my Widdershins tab sound like shit, it's because they are shit. Don't know what I tabbed there, but here is my final version.

Attachments

• 10 - Widdershins.gp5
    118.3 KB · Views: 13