TAB Thread.

Hey guys can someone tab that song (begins at 8:20) out? (probably Arcane haha)
I coudln't find any tab

BTW: All those "Passage To The Reaper" tabs that exist are named wrong, because they are vivaldis summer. I checked them all out.

I once started tabbing that thing but stopped after 70 seconds or so... there's no chance I will ever continue that thing.
Whats wrong with the name PTTR? It's the name of the complete video.

I coudln't find any tab

BTW: All those "Passage To The Reaper" tabs that exist are named wrong, because they are vivaldis summer. I checked them all out.

Once I had found the PTTR song's tab on UG, maybe I had it somewhere on my old PC, if you can't find it, I will take a look. Only problem is, they 've not made Roope's solos.

It's on the first page of this thread!

Last edited:
I once started tabbing that thing but stopped after 70 seconds or so... there's no chance I will ever continue that thing.
Whats wrong with the name PTTR? It's the name of the complete video.
Hahaha why? :D Is it harder than the usal stuff?
New Hewkas Ok I'll look for it.

I coudln't find any tab

Here it is, the tab is not complete (Roope's solos, and some from Alexi). Maybe someone wants to complete it.

Attachments

• 06 Passage To The Reaper.gp5
    99.7 KB · Views: 18
Once I had found the PTTR song's tab on UG, maybe I had it somewhere on my old PC, if you can't find it, I will take a look. Only problem is, they 've not made Roope's solos.

It's on the first page of this thread!

OF course it is. Leads are always complicated, especially when you don't have studio versions.

I LOVE PTTR

The first little lick alexi plays in Demonstration 2(the watari song) is so sweet..with the JE1k-J50BC combo this lick sounds EXACTLY like in the vid.

the vivaldi: summer - storm thing is pretty sweet aswell..it should be easily tabblable. I think the Demonstration 2 watari song is ALOT harder though since its played with more free feel.

anyways im a shit tabber..so i wouldn't know for sure.

Yeah the tab and Epi and I done for part of that Waltari cover piece has been there for years! I like the first minute or so but as above, it gets kinda pointless after a while as it's just improv shredding over F#min/G#min...

Is anyone here working on a tab for Prayer for the Afflicted? I'd try myself but don't have enough knowledge to get close enough to the original.