TAB Thread.

Thanks for the help, the tab sounds great. Is there any chance of a full tab?
Perhaps. I'm not sure whether my tabbing abilities are up to tabbing the full song (I don't really know what I'm capable of tabbing as I've never really tabbed anything before). I will try though. Tabbing is fun when you get it right.

Has anyone noticed that certain parts sound better in the tabs than on the album? Hatebreeder chorus and the melody in Towards Dead End right after the intro come to mind... :D

So the E5's are not quarter notes but quarter note triplets? As in: /0-0/000/0-0/000/0-0/000/0-0/-0-/0-0/000/0-0/000/0-0/000/0-0/-0-/... ? I've always played it like this: /0--/000/0--/000/0--/000/0-0/-0-/0--/000/0--/000/0--/000/0-0/-0-/

You still refer to it as if it were standard tuning...the exception would be if you were talking about the AYDY album you'd say Dmin, rather than what it actually is, which is Cmin if you were to play it on a piano.

I dont know if anyone is interested in making some Naildown Tabs, since Daniel is now with COB. Naildown has some great Songs.
I tabbed at least the End from "Shining Throne" :D
Tuning should be Standard D.

For Video use Proxtube etc. if it blocks your Country

Attachments

• Naildown - Shining Throne.gp5
    8.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
You still refer to it as if it were standard tuning...the exception would be if you were talking about the AYDY album you'd say Dmin, rather than what it actually is, which is Cmin if you were to play it on a piano.
But that just refers on the low E string, or? The open A string is still an A in drop C tuning whereas it's the 7th fret on the E string, or am I wrong?

But that just refers on the low E string, or? The open A string is still an A in drop C tuning whereas it's the 7th fret on the E string, or am I wrong?

In Drop C you lower every string by 2 half steps and the low E string by 2 additional half steps. So the open A is not an A but a G. You are correct that the open G string would be played on the 7th fret on the E string though, opposed to where it would normaly be on the 5th fret if it were just normal D Standard.

Uhm.. what? I think I missed that info... Since when? Why isn't there any thread?

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...s-the-new-axeman-for-cob-thread.982976/page-7 Bottom of that page

Album's in D though :kickass:
:D
I dont know if anyone is interested in making some Naildown Tabs, since Daniel is now with COB. Naildown has some great Songs.
I tabbed at least the End from "Shining Throne" :D
Tuning should be Standard D.

For Video use Proxtube etc. if it blocks your Country

Really good song actually. Haven't really listened to any Naildown but I might have to give them a try after this.

In Drop C you lower every string by 2 half steps and the low E string by 2 additional half steps. So the open A is not an A but a G. You are correct that the open G string would be played on the 7th fret on the E string though, opposed to where it would normaly be on the 5th fret if it were just normal D Standard.
Isn't it the same what I wrote? :D

I've never heard of Daniel Freyberg. I also just noticed that there's an official video for Horns...^^