TAB Thread.

I downloaded Tux Guitar, but it won't open. Suggestions?

Trying to get into playing again, this time with bass. But can't start rocking till I get some tab program.

Last edited:
Will have to see if someone helps...

Am going to play mostly Hypocrisy, Type O Negative and some Cradle of Filth. With bass I think Bodom isn't the best choice, cos with Bodom the bass seems to be just the necessary element between guitar and drums. Maybe from a bass point of view tho IWC is most interesting, I guess.

Try Arcane's tabs (Half of the stuff on the first page is his anyway :D) if you can't get the ones on the first page to work. He has quite a few COB songs in his Dropbox (You can find a link in his signature).

Try Arcane's tabs (Half of the stuff on the first page is his anyway :D) if you can't get the ones on the first page to work. He has quite a few COB songs in his Dropbox (You can find a link in his signature).
The dropbox links are the ones that do not work :(

so i got GP6 and it sucks as most of you already know. everything sounds fuckin terrible and the forum tabs are all out tune when i play them on GP6. so where can i download GP4 or 5 for mac. please and thank you!