TAB Thread.

Could someone help me out? Can someone transcribe the chorus of Hatecrew death roll via the ways he plays it on the rock house method video, please? I’m having trouble getting it right. If possible, on guitar pro. Thanks!

Not really CoB related
But can anyone tab out a song for me? I really really really suck at it.

The Song:

I got in contact with the band and tehy could oonly tell me it is played in half a step down.
any help?

If anyone's interested, I've corrected someone else's Children Of Bodom (the song) tab. Slight changes to the intro (sounds weird in gtp, but believe me it's now much closer to what is actually played than it was) and completely redid the classical part after the solo, the fingering is now the way Aleksi did it (and a lot easier too) :kickass: Tremendously fun song to play :kickass:

Reactions: Sany
What's the story with the Blooddrunk ones anyway? I always wondered, were they leaked? The guitar parts sound super clean, guess it wasn't done through some software

Reactions: MaximHateCrew
What's the story with the Blooddrunk ones anyway? I always wondered, were they leaked? The guitar parts sound super clean, guess it wasn't done through some software

Anytime it's the isolated tracks taken from the studio its usually ripped from Guitar Hero. Band's sometimes release isolated tracks out for fan remixes and what's becoming more common is online recording schools having access to isolated tracks for teaching. Instrumental tracks can be a mix of the isolated tracks or a version without lyrics was released. There was a DVD with studio backing tracks for 3 Bodom songs. Some were uploaded here and to youtube. It is very rare that anything else gets leaked.

With software you can just reduce the volume of other tracks by EQing but there's no way to remove or isolate a specific instrument. That was a mistake spread by people when they heard the isolated tracks ripped form guitar hero.

Reactions: rj rl
Wouldn't @<-Warheart-> repair the first page to have the nice list up again? :rolleyes:

(Although I have a saved zip of it -made by someone else- it's missing Stone tabs and a few extras.)

Also, I have some tabs that've never been added properly before and the old COB BTs rar if you need them.

Would you be so nice that you upload that zip somewhere? I too used to have it til my hdd died and it's a collection like nothing else.