TAB Thread.

Now believe it or not - although I feel like an idiot for it - I even did a Google search about how to see people's signature on ult guitar but all I found was how to change your own because I read in this thread a lot of times that there's a link in yours to a shitton of tabs and I wanted to get it. As much as I know about forums in general, they should just be there at the bottom of each and every comment of yours but they aren't. Weird, because your screenshot is just how I imagined but for me no signatures are showing. At least now I know I'm not going insane.

Reactions: <Arcane>
Now believe it or not - although I feel like an idiot for it - I even did a Google search about how to see people's signature on ult guitar but all I found was how to change your own because I read in this thread a lot of times that there's a link in yours to a shitton of tabs and I wanted to get it. As much as I know about forums in general, they should just be there at the bottom of each and every comment of yours but they aren't. Weird, because your screenshot is just how I imagined but for me no signatures are showing. At least now I know I'm not going insane.

Go to your profile page
Go to Preferences which is located unter the Settings tab
There is box with a checkmark next to it called "Show people's signatures with their messages"
Checkmark it and save, that should work

Go to your profile page
Go to Preferences which is located unter the Settings tab
There is box with a checkmark next to it called "Show people's signatures with their messages"
Checkmark it and save, that should work
Well, it doesn't. It was checked already, so I unchecked it, saved settings, checked then saved settings again but still no signatures for me. I'm starting to think they'll never show on phone, I'll try on a computer.

Well, it doesn't. It was checked already, so I unchecked it, saved settings, checked then saved settings again but still no signatures for me. I'm starting to think they'll never show on phone, I'll try on a computer.

Oh, you are on a phone. Yeah, there are no signatures on a phone. On a computer, checking and unchecking the box works.

I'm away from home at the moment, but at least I'll be tabbing the guitars. But it doesn't seem that difficult to me (at least just from listening). Rather moderately difficult.

My current opinion of the song, by the way: 6/10
After listening to it several times, I tend to give it a 5 rather than a 7.

Tabbed a minute and a half of the song with guitars, bass and drums. It's not 100% accurate but it's better than nothing if you're impatient.

UPD: Corrected some mistakes, added more synths and few more bars.

Attachments

• Paint the Sky with Blood.gp5
    47.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Reactions: MattK and Sany
Haven't seen these posted before, so I thought I'd share them with you all. I recently picked up an older 2001 issue of Young Guitar that had an interview with Alexi, plus a really cool poster of him, and some photos and small sections of tab with actual shots of Alexi playing it on his Stone RR! Enjoy!IMG_0394.JPG IMG_0395.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0396.JPG
    IMG_0396.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0398.JPG
    IMG_0398.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 66
^Thanks for sharing! I wish I had got Young Guitar Magazines when I was younger instead of wasting money on Total Guitar or Guitar World. Are there many Jani/Sonata Arctica tabs in it?

Here is a quick tab for the guitar solos from Paint the Sky with Blood. Feel free to correct or change anything and use it in a full tab. Some parts are a little tricky to tab cause of the improvisation and sticking different takes together.

Attachments

• Bodom after Midnight - Paint the Sky with Blood.gp5
    6 KB · Views: 42
^Thanks for sharing! I wish I had got Young Guitar Magazines when I was younger instead of wasting money on Total Guitar or Guitar World. Are there many Jani/Sonata Arctica tabs in it?

Here is a quick tab for the guitar solos from Paint the Sky with Blood. Feel free to correct or change anything and use it in a full tab. Some parts are a little tricky to tab cause of the improvisation and sticking different takes together.
Your tabs have always an error with Guitar Pro :D
Can u save it as gp4?

Ive made Alexis Solo, its not 100% but you get the Idea.

Attachments

• Paint The Sky With Blood Alu Solo.gp5
    2.5 KB · Views: 22

There is a small article with Jani, with some tabs of one particular chunk of music, but it doesn't seem to say if it's from a song or just an exercise Jani does? I can post it, if you like.