TAB Thread.

That's why I went without it for 2 days. :headbang:

(but then I got tired)

Hey Fetzer, I like your solo, cool stuff.
But I think you should take the bend off the last note since it's a C# but then it's being bent to a D# which sounds wierd over C#min.

To a D# ? I don't think... I think it's a B to C#...

And I thought it was theorcly wird since the last chord in in B, but it sounded better this way than a A bent to B.

But I'll surely come back to the net only next monday, so keep it this way, or change it for what you want I don't really care, it's just one note so.

Fetzer said:
To a D# ? I don't think... I think it's a B to C#...

And I thought it was theorcly wird since the last chord in in B, but it sounded better this way than a A bent to B.

But I'll surely come back to the net only next monday, so keep it this way, or change it for what you want I don't really care, it's just one note so.

Ah, you understand it differently. It's in C#min because you ignore the tuning. For a keyboardist it's different but on a guitar, you play in the positions of C#.

Check this:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b5g3ic

That's what I mean.

<-Warheart-> said:
That's why I went without it for 2 days. :headbang:

(but then I got tired)

Hey Fetzer, I like your solo, cool stuff.
But I think you should take the bend off the last note since it's a C# but then it's being bent to a D# which sounds wierd over C#min.

Haha, i actually noticed that aswell, it sounded a bit weird the last bend. Don't get me wrong fetzer, the rest of the solo was awesome.

FUCK YOU I'LL NEVER ACCEPT SUCH BAD COMMENT!

Yah, I know it's theoricly weird, but I don't know, I think it was ok to my ear, goes the bend was slow, so we first notic that they are both in B, and slowly disapear to C#... anyway I don't really care :D

I can't find any decent tab of "Red Light In My Eyes II", "Northern Comfort", "Triple Corpse Hammerblow" and "Next In Line". For Guitar Pro... Can u help me, please? :)

Mitch? Fetzer? Anyone? :p

DDarkie said:
I can't find any decent tab of "Red Light In My Eyes II", "Northern Comfort", "Triple Corpse Hammerblow" and "Next In Line". For Guitar Pro... Can u help me, please? :)

Mitch? Fetzer? Anyone? :p

Next in Line in the first post, not my tab though.

Northern Comfort sounds ok to me and can be found here.

Red Light in my Eyes pt.1
Red Light in my Eyes pt.2

I know that the TCHB GP tabs do suck so here's a decent powertab.

LINK

If you've already got any of those, then I'm sorry but I can't offer you anything better. Maybe in the future I'll get them done, maybe Epi will but until then you'll just have to make do with those, transcribe them youreslf or learn the songs that I have tabbed instead.

-Merrild- said:
^ ..NO! now get outta here bitch

U're an animal, animals can't answer to these difficult questions. Thank's for trying, anyway.

<-Warheart-> said:
Next in Line in the first post, not my tab though.

Northern Comfort sounds ok to me and can be found here.

Red Light in my Eyes pt.1
Red Light in my Eyes pt.2

I know that the TCHB GP tabs do suck so here's a decent powertab.

LINK

If you've already got any of these, then I'm sorry but I can't offer you anything better. Maybe in the future I'll get them done, maybe Epi will but until then you'll just have to make do with those, transcribe them youreslf or learn the songs that I have tabbed instead.

Thanks, I ain't got any of these tabs... :oops: And maybe I'll try to learn the songs that u've tabbed instead of transcribe them. I don't know yet... Lol. And I don't have PowerTab installed in my computer but thanks for all the tabs. :)

Looool. If u say so... I don't know any Swede personaly, but I have a very good friend from Sweden (It's a friend that I've made via Internet)... -_-' Ok, I'm being scary...

OK END OF SPAM. Don't reply to idiots, it's only gives them fuel for their fire, k?

DDarkie, you can download powertab for free somewhere, just google it.