TAB Thread.

Okay this jam shit is done. Check it out:

Click on Aleksi's nose to download.

It rawks. :kickass:

Thanks to everyone that participated, it's been fun.

By the way, here's Alexi's solo for it. I tried tabbing it the best I could.

Alexi Laiho's solo

<-Warheart-> said:
If you've already got any of those, then I'm sorry but I can't offer you anything better. Maybe in the future I'll get them done, maybe Epi will but until then you'll just have to make do with those, transcribe them youreslf or learn the songs that I have tabbed instead.

I might work on some of those. :cool:

Edit: Oh and Warheart, awesome job with that jam thingy! :kickass:

<-Warheart-> said:
Okay this jam shit is done. Check it out:

Click on Aleksi's nose to download.

It rawks. :kickass:

Thanks to everyone that participated, it's been fun.

By the way, here's Alexi's solo for it. I tried tabbing it the best I could.

Alexi Laiho's solo

I'm going to go see Bodom in November. If I can, I'll show Alexi this. By the way...Kickass Job!

How can you show Alexi a GP file?

Epi, that'd be cool if you wanted to tab those songs, I have no intention of starting one now.

Rock Hydra said:
I'll take my laptop. It's a small venue,so I'll be able to run to my car and come back.

Sweet. Ask him if I tabbed his solo ok. :oops:

Then tell him to come post in my thread and tab out his own solos and we can write moozik together. :saint:

Lady-Laiho said:
Sweet. Ask him if I tabbed his solo ok. :oops:

Then tell him to come post in my thread and tab out his own solos and we can write moozik together. :saint:
yea!

Mitch, that solo jam thing was awesome!!! i was smiling the whole way through, great job :) and by the way, how did you write everyone's solo into one gp file? could you copy and paste it, or did you have to tab it all out?

Oh right ok. Well yeah you can if it's the same set up.

Erm, 6 string to 6 string will work. A 4 string bass to a 6 string guitar staff won't. Drums to guitar won't, guitar to drums won't, drums to drums will of course.

You can also copy the entire tab onto an empty file but the instruments have to be in the same order and there has to be the exact same amount. Like, Gtr1, Gtr2, Bass, Drums won't paste onto a file that has Gtr1, Gtr2, Bass, Keyboard, Drums.

But for this I was only C&P the guitar parts so it was quick and easy.

<-Warheart-> said:
OK END OF SPAM. Don't reply to idiots, it's only gives them fuel for their fire, k?

DDarkie, you can download powertab for free somewhere, just google it.

I feel insulted by that :D

btw you are my fire Mitch :lol: