TAB Thread.

inhe said:
Get gp5 and it will work!
I have gp4 and gp5 both installed lol... any other suggestions? thanks
also, i've noticed tabs on some sites that haven't been available on 911tabs :erk:
EDIT:
Yeah, for some reason i downloaded the streamtab and opened it in GP5, it worked :D

My friend has that problem, try downloading them. Then start guitar pro 5 and then open the tab from the program, and not from windows directly.

That won't work.

You need to do this.

Click on the save link thing and when it asks you to choose a name, type this:

"Children of Bodom - Angels Don't Kill.gp4"

Without the apostrophies. Then click open.

<-Warheart-> said:
That won't work.

You need to do this.

Click on the save link thing and when it asks you to choose a name, type this:

"Children of Bodom - Angels Don't Kill.gp4"

Without the apostrophies. Then click open.

Actually it does work :lol:

But i'm sure your way works aswell.

<-Warheart-> said:
Well if you just do how I explained, you can click on the file and open it in GP4 anytime you want.
Exactly, and its only on a couple of the tabs that have that problem. Also, when you open the stream tabs sin gp4/5 it auto saves them as gp files >_>

SomeoneWild said:
GP5 > GP4
yeah but on gp5 i always turn the drums onto midi otherwise you cant hear a thing, just a jumbled clangy noise :erk: anyone else do that? i usually go through my tabs setting only the drums to midi n saving :p

Kattana said:
yeah but on gp5 i always turn the drums onto midi otherwise you cant hear a thing, just a jumbled clangy noise :erk: anyone else do that? i usually go through my tabs setting only the drums to midi n saving :p
Yeah, I always turn off the so called "realistic" (shitty IMO) drum sound. However I like the RSE sound on the distortion guitars. Thats the main reason I prefer GP5 over GP4.