TAB Thread.

Late Night/early morning update:

Follow the Roope-R asked me the other day if I had any jam tracks/backing tracks in GP to solo over and at the time, I didn't but I've put together 3 so maybe they'll be good enough.

This 1st one is kinda incomplete, but the first 8 bars can be looped so you can solo over dat shit.
Jam Track 1 - C#min. Scales: C#min natural minor and harmonic minor.

This 2nd one is a Malmsteen type backing, good for shredding yow muthafuckin' asses off.
Jam Track 2 - Amin/E phrygian dominant. Scales: A natural minor, A harmonic minor & E phrygian dominant.

This 3rd one is a heavy metal jam in E phrygian, also good for shredding. The riffs are looped so you can play the solo with your guitar.
Jam Track 3 (1) - E phrygian. Scales: E phygian.

This one is the same as BT3 but written out so you can actually write a solo out on GP to hear how it sounds.
Jam Track 3 (2) - E phrygian. Scales: E phrygian.

Also, try and compete with Mr. Laiho and write some solos over Children of Bodom backing tracks hehe.

The Hellion backing track. This one is a typical Alexi type riff/backing track...very basic.
Hellion

The Children of Bodom backing track. Very cool little chord progression here.
Children of Bodom

Hatebreeder solo section. Again, very very basic stuff, put the focus on your solo.
Hatebreeder

Rebel Yell solo section. What can I say, Alexi loves simple backing tracks for his solos.
Rebel Yell

SNBN this time. This one's a weird one, he probably wrote the backing track after the leads or something but notice the use of only 4 chords in the entire thing and it still manages to kick ass, right?
Silent Night, Bodom Night

Can I please point you in the direction of 43 Children of Bodom backing tracks again, I don't know if anyone saw this last time:
http://www.guitarbt.com/index.php?page=dl_list&cat=Children Of Bodom

Also, some jam tracks that are pre-recorded:
http://www.guitarbt.com/index.php?page=dl_list&cat=Jam Tracks

Mystique, this is for you. I've transcribed a small piece of that Mozart thing, I hope it sounds ok. You'll probably want to concentrate on learning the "Violin 1" part since that takes the lead.

MOZART - 02 a musical joke K. 522

WOW WARHEART LIKES THE PRETTY COLOURS DOESN'T HE?!?! :kickass:

Night, fuckers.

Mitch you're fuckin crazy. giving us all those tracks at once?! and i can only imagine the time you spent working those out...well thank you very much for the mozart piece, it sounds very accurate to my ears, but i thought i heard a few notes that were maybe a little flat? i don't know, maybe i'll take a shot at fixing it. but thanks! you are very kind for doing that. and goodnight. :)

Notes a bit flat? I think you *might* mean the bit where it uses chromatics, bar 12 & 13? I can assure you, those are the right notes that the violin plays. :D I can hear the horn really well too so it's just the rest of it that I basically made up to make it sound good.

Just in case I'm wrong, I'll see if I can find the sheet music.

(why the fuck am I still awake at 09:10am...)

Mystique1721 said:
hahaha seriously....i thought you said goodnight!!! btw, i replied to your message right now

I did but I ended up staying. :erk:

I'm working on re-doing that Mozart thing again, this time I'm copying the sheet music note for note so I can compare.

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Hey... to sleep is important 4 your health.... if you don't sleep you can't keep on playing good as you' re doing... :oops:

I know I know, I can't help it, I'm addicted to music related stuff. I do sleep for usually about 10 hours, it's just that I'm nocturnal. :kickass: Grrrr. I'm a vampire, beware. etc.

inhe said:
Hey warheart, ever tried to tab Pulsation by sinergy? I found two tabs, but they're pretty innacurate and incomplete.

I've tabbed some parts of that song a long time ago.

If I remember correctly I tabbed it over the first Pulsation tab that's found on internet, so there's some of the rhyhtm parts from the old tab.

Don't know about them fingerings either. Oh, well:

Sinergy - Pulsation

Yeah, I've checked out those backing tracks on GuitarBT.com. Didn't really like them beacause basically it sounds like they're just midis converted to mp3. :erk:

Anyway, I started to make my own BT's some time ago with soundfonts.
I got them to sound pretty real and I'd like to share them with people but don't have a proper place to upload them.

Here's an example of one of my BT's: Children Of Bodom - Downfall Intro (CRY)

Don't mind the guitar parts.. I totally f*cked them up.

Reactions: <-Warheart->
<-Warheart-> said:
Notes a bit flat? I think you *might* mean the bit where it uses chromatics, bar 12 & 13? I can assure you, those are the right notes that the violin plays. :D I can hear the horn really well too so it's just the rest of it that I basically made up to make it sound good.

Just in case I'm wrong, I'll see if I can find the sheet music.

(why the fuck am I still awake at 09:10am...)

Dude, you do know the clocks went back an hour last night so you actually stayed up like an hour more than you thought :headbang: :erk:

<-Warheart-> said:
Yeah, I really don't care though. :)

I don't play guitar (at least, I sing.. :) ) but I can understand that you love music so much to give less importance to other things (like to take a nap the ragain strenght), cause when it's possible I do almost the same thing..... but to act like that, are you a student or are you working?

(ps: if you think it's too personal for you, feel free to not answer me or say "fuck you"... you're not obliged to be kind...)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532; said:
(ps: if you think it's too personal for you, feel free to not answer me or say "fuck you"... you're not obliged to be kind...)

LOL!
thats the funniest thing ive heard all morning! what kind of stuff do you sing?

Kattana said:
LOL!
thats the funniest thing ive heard all morning! what kind of stuff do you sing?

I wish you find me funny in the positive sense... I mean, I hope that you find me funny but not as a synonymous of silly... :saint:

Well, previously, I can't have a band (problem that I'll explain one day) and even though it should be nice to sing metal... I can't, cause my voice doesn't allow... :rolleyes: I have a thin tone...
I'm inspired by singers like Amy Lee (my voice is very very similar to hers), and the way to sing that you hear in the first songs of Celine Dion and Mariah Carey... and singing Sinergy's songs is good too.... :)

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532; said:
I wish you find me funny in the positive sense... I mean, I hope that you find me funny but not as a synonymous of silly... :saint:

Well, previously, I can't have a band (problem that I'll explain one day) and even though it should be nice to sing metal... I can't, cause my voice doesn't allow... :rolleyes: I have a thin tone...
I'm inspired by singers like Amy Lee (my voice is very very similar to hers), and the way to sing that you hear in the first songs of Celine Dion and Mariah Carey... and singing Sinergy's songs is good too.... :)

Awesome, yeah funny in a haha kinda way, i knew the word sinergy would be involved in your sentance somewhere, i know.. i just formed a band with an old friend that i havent seen for like a year, but its so hard gettin a full, decent band together these days that are all dedicated and stuff :erk: