TAB Thread.

<-Warheart-> said:
If you have a D Mixolydian lick and you want to play a diminished arpeggio next, you should figure out the key first.

OK you said D Mixolydian? That's the 5th mode of the major scale so if a D note is the 5th, a G note would be the key, you'd be in G major, right?

Now I said last time about starting on the #7th of the harmonic minor, but first you need to find the natural minor. In G major, the relative natural minor is Emin (E,F#,G,A,B,C,D,E). So if D is the 7th, D# much be the #7th (harmonic minor) so I THINK you'd base a diminished lick around that and move it up/down by 3 frets like last time.

I'm not positive on this like I was last time but it makes sense if you compare it with my other example.

Ahh ok that clears things up. Thanks man!:kickass: :kickass: :headbang: :worship: :worship:

Ben Johnson said:
You people do know you can disable the RSE, right?
lol yes, but i used it alot on gp5.0 cuz it sounded good (except drums) but 5.1 = :erk:
and i know i can uninstall but my compositions are on 5.1 and 5.0 cant read them o_O

so now i dont use RSE so its the same as having GP4 except i cant send things i make

EDIT: warheart just told me how so im happy

GP5 fucking sucks, I hate it. Nothing sounds real at all. :puke: Plus, I like the setup better on GP4, but that's just Warheart's opinion.

Anyway, Poss asked if he could be added to the final jam because he turned up late. I think that anyone that puts the effort into writing a solo for it deserves to be in it regardless of when they post it, so here's POSS's solo after MINE.

http://download.yousendit.com/A2F9A16B665D041C

(He actually put it in himself :))

As a side note, Warheart has also just put a full set of DR 11-50 strings and tuned them to D standard, oh yes.

^haha doesn't alexi promote DR strings? i saw a really cheesy commercial thing where he was like, "i use DR strings cuz they're the best. you should use them too!" hahahah, well it was something like that. really cheesy though.

Mystique1721 said:
^haha doesn't alexi promote DR strings? i saw a really cheesy commercial thing where he was like, "i use DR strings cuz they're the best. you should use them too!" hahahah, well it was something like that. really cheesy though.
and they taste great!!!

Omg, a big... A big... I can't choose my word lol... That was awesome! You guys made very good and nice solo!

And seriously... I have to admit it... Laiho own all of us together :erk:

Anyway, very good job Mitch!

Fetzer said:
Omg, a big... A big... I can't choose my word lol... That was awesome! You guys made very good and nice solo!

And seriously... I have to admit it... Laiho own all of us together :erk:

Anyway, very good job Mitch!
your solo was right after mine and made mine look like shit!:heh:

<-Warheart-> said:
GP5 fucking sucks, I hate it. Nothing sounds real at all. :puke: Plus, I like the setup better on GP4, but that's just Warheart's opinion.

Anyway, Poss asked if he could be added to the final jam because he turned up late. I think that anyone that puts the effort into writing a solo for it deserves to be in it regardless of when they post it, so here's POSS's solo after MINE.

http://download.yousendit.com/A2F9A16B665D041C

(He actually put it in himself :))

As a side note, Warheart has also just put a full set of DR 11-50 strings and tuned them to D standard, oh yes.

thx a lot :) all your solos are awesome guys!

Poss said:
my gp5 was awesome until i updated it to 5.1, RSE is now really crappy and i cant hear a thing,probably like yours kattana

i liked better 5.0

Maybe :D where can i find 5.0 from? i wouldn't know, my friend gave it to me copied on a CD with a crack :kickass:

and yeah i know how to disable RSE but i like RSE on the guitars and bass:erk:

and Poss we definately seem to have the same problem. also the most realistic sound on GP5 is the clean electric, that actually sounds real! :p

I prefer the User interface of GP5, but i turn off RSE, because it just sounds too much.

Hey warheart, ever tried to tab Pulsation by sinergy? I found two tabs, but they're pretty innacurate and incomplete.