TAB Thread.

In that song there is again one note which is a bit unclear for me. In bar 5, Alexi plays an F# on the right guitar, but it should be an F - otherwise it is in the wrong pattern. Strange thing is that he's playing the F# only once. In all other parts he's playing the F. So I don't know if it's with purpose, which wouldn't make much sense, or if he just played it wrong and didn't give a fuck or just didn't notice it.

SUICIDE BOMBER
I'll add the bassline later...

I think the drums in this song are awesome!

55MWqhs.png

In that song there is again one note which is a bit unclear for me. In bar 5, Alexi plays an F# on the right guitar, but it should be an F - otherwise it is in the wrong pattern. Strange thing is that he's playing the F# only once. In all other parts he's playing the F. So I don't know if it's with purpose, which wouldn't make much sense, or if he just played it wrong and didn't give a fuck or just didn't notice it.

Let's hope someone brings these funky notes up in an interview. Don't folks on this forum get to interview COB members somehow?

Ok guys, I'm off to Reunion in a few days and I only have time till Friday noon to tab anything. I think I will try Widdershins and All For Nothing till tomorrow evening. So it's up to you to tab the remaining songs or you wait until I'm back. Would be the last week of Oct. or something