TAB Thread.

Once again, nice "This Road" tab Arcane! I've been playing with the tempo and it seems like the perfect value lies near 175.8. You just can't enter any decimals :rofl:

Thx. Yeah, could be. As I said - you can change whatever you want. I can't really hear if everything is correct, if anything's missing, if the tempo is right or wrong or how bends sounds because guitar pro's giving me no sound anymore.

2vktpy.jpg
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Updated my tabs for Soon Departed. Added Keyboards to the missing parts, tweaked the volume on all track to match the original song and made a few improvements here and there.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00098541051624926786

Let me know what you think.

Also, it would be great if someone felt like adding the drums as this is something I really have no idea how to do.

I've made a quick attemp for Hexed. See if this works for you, because I made it with GP 7 but always get some errors when I export it in a GP5 compatible file...

The tab is in drop C, as my guitar is in drop C. You can change the tuning to drop B by yourself.

Edit: The tab should contain 3 guitar tracks and 2 tracks for keys.

Attachments

• Hexed.gp5
    82.3 KB · Views: 30
I've made a quick attemp for Hexed. See if this works for you, because I made it with GP 7 but always get some errors when I export it in a GP5 compatible file...

The tab is in drop C, as my guitar is in drop C. You can change the tuning to drop B by yourself.

Edit: The tab should contain 3 guitar tracks and 2 tracks for keys.
I really dont know how u can do this easily in just one or two days. Much respect Mr. Jena, you really got talent for instruments and a Musikalisches Gehör.