TAB Thread.

Hey everybody im new here. i havent read this entire thread so if this request has already been made, sorry. But would it be possible for you to finish the Passage to the Reaper Demonstration #2 tab? Thanks :headbang:

Mitch (<-Warheart->) said that he won't be finishing it since it's mostly improv so it's kinda hard and useless to tell what their playing.

mitch you should try tabbing some inearthed stuf out

I've been meaning to but I'm a lazy fucker.

Hey everybody im new here. i havent read this entire thread so if this request has already been made, sorry. But would it be possible for you to finish the Passage to the Reaper Demonstration #2 tab? Thanks :headbang:

Look. In. The. First. Post. :)

Mitch (<-Warheart->) said that he won't be finishing it since it's mostly improv so it's kinda hard and useless to tell what their playing.

Yeah, who knows, maybe I'll get super bored one day and carry on with it.

That, and for any other tab, look at the first post before asking.

Wow, how come nobody ever bothers to read the first post to see what the thread is about? I do regardless of what the thread title is and regardless of what forum it's on.

Good man. :D

I just listened to that "acoustic version of Hate Me". How sure is everyone that it's actually Hate Me and not just some acoustic song with the same chords. I can't believe people are asking for tabs, he's only using 3 chords, Emin, D and C, you can quite clearly see that from the video...

I did notice that too, I could hear the melody in his voice but still, it could have been the song that he "borrowed" when he wrote Hate Me like he does with alot of things.

But yeah, who needs tabs for that? Geez.

I'm trying to tab a solo out in guitar pro, but i keep getting this error wheneve I try to place a note on the 7th string. I don't know WTF gives. I can't figure it out because the fucking errors aren't even in english.

I did notice that too, I could hear the melody in his voice but still, it could have been the song that he "borrowed" when he wrote Hate Me like he does with alot of things.

But yeah, who needs tabs for that? Geez.

i thinks its hate me, he uses the same chords that he uses in the song and sings the same. i think he justs sings the lyrics in finnish or borrowed them from the hate me cover of the finnish band. he even says vittu humpa or something like this where he usuallys says hate me.

in fact i tried to improvise acoustic hate me myself and it sounded almost the same as alexi's version.

I'm trying to tab a solo out in guitar pro, but i keep getting this error wheneve I try to place a note on the 7th string. I don't know WTF gives. I can't figure it out because the fucking errors aren't even in english.

if they are in french maybe i can help you.

Can't be arsed to watch the DVD now but I think he plays the 'El&#228;kel&#228;iset - Vihaan Humppaa' cover, which is a cover from 'Hate Me!' (duh?).

Can't be arsed to watch the DVD now but I think he plays the 'Eläkeläiset - Vihaan Humppaa' cover, which is a cover from 'Hate Me!' (duh?).