TAB Thread.

Artificial Harmonic - Hold down a note on the neck with left hand, and use the right hand to lightly touch a point on the string, then pluck the side of the string that is closer to the bridge. This technique is used to produce harmonic tones that are otherwise inaccessible. To guitar players, this technique is also known as a pinch harmonic.

?

Vibrato has nothing to do with whether it's an artificial harmonic or not. Artificial isn't a guitar word, it basically just means man-made, or not natural.

Otherwise known as a pinch, as already stated.

Somebody should tab Tie My Rope, I recorded it with Audacity and get it little better quality but not much i think. So if someone wants try to tab it (atleast the melody part) i can send it :p

Oh! I recorded it now too using Audacity, and start (try) make tabs from it soon as I can. Ofcourse only, lead and rhytm guitar, I´m not drummer or keyboard player, and I haven´t ever hearded bass from any Bodom song (only parts where others don´t play) :)

Oh! I recorded it now too using Audacity, and start (try) make tabs from it soon as I can. Ofcourse only, lead and rhytm guitar, I´m not drummer or keyboard player, and I haven´t ever hearded bass from any Bodom song (only parts where others don´t play) :)

You can tab the keyboard using guitar notes though.