TAB Thread.

can anyone re-post the tab of trashed, lost & strungout from young guitar?
it was posted on here before and i had it on my computer but my computer crashed and i had to reformat so i lost it. it's not on the 1st page either.

THANK YOU

^It's a cool part, but I'm no guitarist. Actually it's the only part I love about the song, along with that heavy riff at 2 points in the song.

Great work Warheart :headbang:

Umm, so I got a bit of the chorus melody done and added the bars (they are mostly empty) that were missing until the first chorus. But anyways, if anybody cares then here is the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/44015514/Children_Of_Bodom_-_Tie_My_Rope__continued_.gp4.html

I'm not an expert in transcribing so please don't rip me to pieces :D

EDIT: fixed one thing

Good stuff. :kickass:

Heya Guys,
on the Stockholm Knockout Live DVD,
there's in Hate Crew Deathroll somekind of breakdown,
can somebody help me with tabbing this?

It's just the same chords but played slower. Check the first post.

can anyone re-post the tab of trashed, lost & strungout from young guitar?
it was posted on here before and i had it on my computer but my computer crashed and i had to reformat so i lost it. it's not on the 1st page either.

THANK YOU

I would but I don't think I have that either. Might tab it myself one day.

Sounds great. I'd love to help you out on tabbing it, but is there any other way to hear the song besides on youtube or the VLB site? I haven't seen it for download anywhere...

:lol: That didn't take very long.

:heh:

that sounded really fucking good for a tab that was just made within a few hours after the song was posted. if you get a lot more done please post more!

Thanks. I will definitely post it if I update it. Keyword in that sentence, though, is IF. :p

hey i wanna help too !! :)

here i changed some little things , and added some stuff here and there
mafia you did a good job on the melody almost perfect. (hopefully it's useful :) )
whatever tell me what you think :eek:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/781tk6

The version you did for the chorus is the one I thought it to be at first, and changed later (I mean the first two bars there) :D Wasn't sure which!

Again, awesome work on tabbing the missing stuff! :)

Cool stuff, although I do prefer to tab it all myself just I know I did it. Might sound a bit weird but I tend not to trust "tabs on the internet" 'cause alot of them can be wrong, even though they sound right.

Cool stuff, although I do prefer to tab it all myself just I know I did it. Might sound a bit weird but I tend not to trust "tabs on the internet" 'cause alot of them can be wrong, even though they sound right.

I'm the exact same way, and I didn't expect you to use my tab. It was more for I guess if anyone else wanted to try and figure it out they could use that as base or something. But they'll probably just wait 'til you're done and use your tab anyway, haha.