TAB Thread.

Btw, Warheart - I've noticed some of these solos are slightly innaccurate. I mean, I don't mean to be anal about it, but I do remember you saying your goal was to host as many 100% (or as close as possible) accurate tabs as you could. I could re-send you the GP files that have corrected solos if you'd like. If not, it's not a big deal. I just thought I could be of service and help add to this already-epic thread.
eveningninja said:
Well besides various solos or riffs in general being played with strange or awkward fretting and string choice, the first solos that come to mind that I know for a fact are incorrect are: Warheart, the first solo in Hate Me! (album version), and You're Better Off Dead.

Good, because I didn't tab any of them.

I've thought about re-tabbing the whole of Warheart, I've done most of Hate Me! and You're Better Off Dead was done by Epi. I know there's a few things wrong with the solo(s) but I never bothered to correct them.

Hey mitch,
i was wondering if you had any audio/video of you playing sioux city saraparilla on guitar ? coz i just finished learning the entire song on keys (gtr III and gtr IV) and it would be cool to play like.. with your recording, if you have one. :loco:

If you've learnt the leads, I could record a rhythm track for you to solo over. If you recorded yourself over that, it would fucking pwn. :D

Although, I'd have to make my guitar sound decent.

innuenDO: Ctrl & X.

I have a powertab of Deadnight Warrior I got from somewhere if you guys want to check it out and rate it, or I could transfer it to gpro

Okay, I finished off Hate Me!. I'm sure I missed something along the way and I can't hear wtf is going on during the first solo.

Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper - 07 - Hate Me!

Nice tab !
I dunno if you based on single or album version, I only have the single atm to compare, but I think you didn't do the chorus correctly : you have guitar 1 as lead and guitar 2 as rythm for 16 bars, but I'm pretty sure 8 first bars are both lead (only bass for rythm) and second 8 bars are both rythm (plus guitar 3/4 lead maybe in album version? not sure about this but someting tells me ...). Once again, this is from single version, I can't remember if this has changed on the album.
Apart from this, awesome tab.

Code:
Guitar 1
--10---7--10---7---9---5---9---5--|--9s-14-10---14--10--12---9--12---9--| (F string)

Guitar 2
------14------14------------------|------17---------17------17------17--| (F string)
--12------12----------14------14--|--15---------15------14*-----14------| (C string)
------------------12------12------|----------------------------------| (G string)

* 14 first & third time, 15 second & fourth time

I have a powertab of Deadnight Warrior I got from somewhere if you guys want to check it out and rate it, or I could transfer it to gpro

I'd be glad to see it.

Mitch, where's the other lead part (left guitar) bar 84-99? The harmonics in bar 131 are wrong too and you missed the harmonics in bar 16. The last four notes in bar 81 are wrong too (Git1). Bar 117 last note is wrong (Git1). Bar 123 2nd and 3rd chord are wrong (Git1).

Solo: Bar 173 first note is without slide. Bar 182 are a few wrong notes too... I think in bar 183 are a few wrong notes too but can't really say, cause I've got no guitar here at the moment...

I left the chorus guitar out.

The harmonics in bar 131 are correct. The harmonics in bar 16 are fucking pointless.

Bar 117 is an E5. I put an E, same thing.

The solo is the way I play it so I notated it like that. The whole solo isn't that accurate but the tab as a whole is, hence why I did it.

Maybe I'll fix it another time. This whole thing was like a copy and paste job, hence why I didn't bother with every single little thing.

If you've learnt the leads, I could record a rhythm track for you to solo over. If you recorded yourself over that, it would fucking pwn. :D

Although, I'd have to make my guitar sound decent.

If you could make that rythm track it would be sick, coz yea, i learned every single lead he plays in the song, even the tapping part in bar 11 and 12, and both solos :D
I can't wait to play over a REAL guitar sound.. im kinda tired of this shitty guitar pro sound.. :worship:

And well.. i guess ill have to get a pretty awesome mic if i want to record it decently as well. coz my sound card just don't want to work properly

I'm going to edit Hate Me sometime soon. I was in a bad mood yesterday so I didn't appreciate the critisism, sorry. I'll post an update and you guys can correct it again if you need to.

jannewarmen32: I'll have to see if I can get a good sound and I'll upload a sample to see if it's ok.

I'm going to edit Hate Me sometime soon. I was in a bad mood yesterday so I didn't appreciate the critisism, sorry. I'll post an update and you guys can correct it again if you need to.

jannewarmen32: I'll have to see if I can get a good sound and I'll upload a sample to see if it's ok.

I'm sorry about that, I never meant to offend you, I was just surprised so I tried to explain what I thought it was, to help. But as I already said, apart from this, very good tab as usual :)

If you could make that rythm track it would be sick, coz yea, i learned every single lead he plays in the song, even the tapping part in bar 11 and 12, and both solos :D
I can't wait to play over a REAL guitar sound.. im kinda tired of this shitty guitar pro sound.. :worship:

And well.. i guess ill have to get a pretty awesome mic if i want to record it decently as well. coz my sound card just don't want to work properly

Right, I did a quick little sample.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/unt8zc

If I recorded the whole thing, I would take alot more time in getting the timing PERFECT, all the notes PERFECT and I would try a bit to mess around with some effects and studio trickery to make it sound as professional as possible.

Although, the final product would probably sound similar to this 'cause I suck at all that. :lol:

I have the original track without the lead guitar in mp3.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rl3g76